英语家园

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

How long do you sleep every day? 你每天睡多久?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-8-14 08:05| 查看数: 3984| 评论数: 7|

每天要睡多久才足够?美国有研究指出是七个小时。据香港《星岛日报》报道,美国西弗吉尼亚大学医学系的一项研究发现,连小睡在内,每日睡眠七小时最为理想,而睡眠时间多于或少于七小时者,患上心血管疾病的风险将会增加。这份报告已刊登在“睡眠”(Sleep)期刊内。

How many hours of sleep are enough? It is researched in USA that it should be seven hours. As is reported in “Sing Dao Daily News” Hong Kong, one research conducted by the medical department of Virginia University in America showed that it is ideal to sleep seven hours a day including the nap. While those who sleep less than seven hours have more risk suffering from cardiovascular diseases. This report has published in the magazine “Sleep”.

睡眠与健康戚戚相关,亲爱的朋友们,你每天睡多久?足够七小时吗?欢迎大家一起讨论!

Sleep is closely related to health. My dear friends, how long do you sleep every day? Is it up to seven hours? Welcome to join the discussion!

最新评论

loveto 发表于 2010-8-14 08:12:54
Thank you .From your message, I know seven hours of sleep are enough for everybody. I'll insist seven hours of sleep everyday.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 good!

查看全部评分

淡淡的才好 发表于 2010-8-14 11:21:04
Exactly calculating,I sleep for eight hours per day.I have developed a habit that get up at 6.00Am and go to bed not late than 10.00Pm,if nothing special to deal with. Fortunately for me,I have every sound sleep every evening . A good sleep can provide adequate energy for next day work or daily life. Further more ,can make one person healthy and energetic,both in phycical and mental.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

vofeima 发表于 2010-8-14 14:18:56
I was get off at night before I had eaten snack. Ensure that every day there are 10 hours

of sleep time. There are sufficient to meet the challenges of energy.

A regular sleep form extraordinary affect.therefore,the adapt habit source biological clock. The biological clock regularize times because you have done schematic schedule.you must done satisfactorily.the right sleep provide smart head and syllabify thinking.

Will cause disease insufficient regarding the sleep person, how can have a good sleep?

You ought the red jujube, the honey, the milk.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20 赠送红包

查看全部评分

chengguhanzhong 发表于 2010-8-15 13:56:03
for me ,a new pople in my occupation,to keep enough time of sleep is a little difficult thing.Four years of schoollife make me keep unregular life.Almost everyday we went to bed at 23:30,and then wetalked ,perhaps we really slept at 24:00.Now,I go to work day,and night surf Internet.I can sleep at 23:00.Though it is also late ,I still believe I can develop the habit of sleeping eraly step by step.
qqing 发表于 2010-8-15 15:41:13
oh, I sleep less than 7 hours during schoollife.But now I am on summer vacation,I have a

chance to sleep longer.It is up to seven hours. Now I discover that sleeping for a long time is not good. i will try to sleep earlier and get up earlier.
Irene_li 发表于 2010-8-20 11:58:03
Generally speaking, seven hours of sleep is best for us . If you sleep much longer or shorter, you will feel tired and dispirited.

We should develop a habit in sleeping.
sherry/ 发表于 2010-8-20 18:08:04
Every day I go to bed time is not fixed. But with age, I sleep less and less time.In primary school, I usually sleep 9-10 hours. On the high school, is 7-8 hours。I am afraid of what would happen on a college。

Eh, we need to take sleep Rights
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表