QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[游戏] 大家来找茬,每天一句话——登 176 楼赏第 52 句

发布者: soso | 发布时间: 2005-10-7 18:20| 查看数: 53270| 评论数: 186|

最新评论

snowwhite 发表于 2005-11-7 17:21:46
My answer for #30:There's good possibility that she will be well enough to return to school next year.
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-11-7 17:24:50编辑过]
BadBoy 发表于 2005-11-7 18:56:12
My answer:There's a good opportunity that she will be well enough to return to school next year. thanks!
Quickie 发表于 2005-11-8 06:47:39
My answer to number 30: There's good CHANCE that she will be well enough to return to school next year.
david 发表于 2005-11-8 17:38:57
I agree with Quickie. There's good chance that she will be well enough to return to school next year.
soso 发表于 2005-11-9 10:06:26
先瞧一瞧,上期揭晓……
30[] There's good chance that she will be well enough to return to school next year.
[] opportunitychance作“机会”解时,两词可以互换使用。
如:He never misses a chancean opportunityof playing tennis. 他从不错过一次打网球的机会。
如:We should make use of every opportunity
chanceof speaking English. 我们要利用一切机会讲英语。
chance=possibility)作“可能性”解时,不可互换使用。
如:
You'd have more chance of catching the train if you got a bus to the station instead of walking. 如果你是乘公共汽车而不是步行赶到车站,你很可能乘上火车。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many thanks to iceboy snowwhite BadBoy Quickie david for your participation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

再看一看,今天咋办……
31[] The economic and trade exhibition will have international characters.
[] 这个经济贸易展览会是国际性的。
有兴趣的朋友不妨在此跟帖,一试身手。参考答案将于明天与下一句话同时推出。敬请关注……
友情提示(滑鼠光标选中可见):The economic and trade exhibition will have international ...
snowwhite 发表于 2005-11-9 11:27:11
hi, soso. I am sorry I can't agree with your correct answer of 30#. If 'chance' is correct, 'a' should be added before 'good'. When 'chance' used as 'The likelihood of something happening; possibility or probability', we often use 'a chance' or 'chances' or 'every chance' and so on. Your interpretation above is nothing to me. I am really sorry for that I can't learn anything from your interpretation why the correct answer is ' chance' instead of 'opportunity' itself. Could you give me a good interpretation? I've got the same idea with you when comparing your answer with the reference one. So I referred to the online dictionary www.sunrain.net. Unfortunately both 'chance' and 'possibility' may act as either countable or uncountable. So I used google to compare these different versions. According to what google knows, all these are possible, although it's by far the safest to say "there's a good chance...", and your answer to Q30 is the least possible. -- soso Hey,soso. Thank you very much for your replying. actually, my first answer is 'chance', later, [em09]I changed it. And I don't think my present answer is right. Maybe I have taken too much of your time. well, let's leave it now. -------- snowwhite.
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-11-10 13:56:44编辑过]
Quickie 发表于 2005-11-9 12:07:06
NUMBER 31. The economic and trade exhibition will have international participants.
snowwhite 发表于 2005-11-9 12:13:29
My answer for #31:The economic and trade exhibition will have international characteristics.
soso 发表于 2005-11-10 09:59:05
先瞧一瞧,上期揭晓……
31[] The economic and trade exhibition will have international character.
[] 名词 character作“性质”、“品格”解时,不用复数,如:Johnson is man firm character. 约翰逊是一个性格坚定的人。作“角色”、“文字”解时可用复数,如:Chinese has no alphabet and is written in characters. 中文无字母表,以汉字书写。 /There are attractive characters in the play. 剧中有几个有魅力的角色。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many thanks to Quickie snowwhite for your participation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

再看一看,今天咋办……
32[] Southeastern Alaska has a milder weather than the interior.
[] 阿拉斯加东南部有一种比内地适中的气候。
友情提示(滑鼠光标选中可见):Southeastern Alaska has a milder ... than the interior.
snowwhite 发表于 2005-11-10 13:45:45
My answer for #32:Southeastern Alaska has a milder climate than the interior.
soso 发表于 2005-11-11 08:43:26
先瞧一瞧,上期揭晓……
32[] Southeastern Alaska has a milder climate than the interior.
[] weather(天气)指某一地区短时间内的天气变化,如:冷、热、干、湿、风、雨、雾和雪等。例如:No really hot weather ever is experienced on the southern coast Alaska. 阿拉斯加南海岸从未经历过真正炎热的天气。climate(气候)指某一地区常年或一段较长时间的天气状况,包括气温、降雨量和风等大气状况的综合。如: A drier climate would be good for her health. 较干燥的气候对她的健康有益。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many thanks to snowwhite for your participation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

再看一看,今天咋办……
33[] We always used to go to the south sea bank regularly for a fortnight every summer.
[]每年夏天我们总是定期到南海岸度过两周。
友情提示(滑鼠光标选中可见):We always used to go to the south sea ... regularly for a fortnight every summer.
snowwhite 发表于 2005-11-11 09:39:18
My answer for 33#:We always used to go to the south sea coast regularly for a fortnight every summer.
soso 发表于 2005-11-12 09:01:58
先瞧一瞧,上期揭晓……
33[] We always used to go to the south sea coast regularly for a fortnight every summer.
[] bank 多指河岸,如:It was last Sunday, so I went and sat on the river bank as usual. 上星期天天气暖和,我像往常一样去坐在河岸上。 coastshore多指海岸,如:The small boat struck a rock; the girl jumped into the sea and swam to the shore。小船触礁了,姑娘跳进海里,游向海岸。shore 亦可指湖岸,如:His house is on the shore of Lake Geneva. 他的住所在日内瓦湖畔。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

再看一看,今天咋办……
34[] I write this letter to offer you my heartiest congratulation on winning the prize.
[] 我写这封信衷心祝贺你获奖。
友情提示(滑鼠光标选中可见):I write this letter to offer you my heartiest ... on winning the prize.
snowwhite 发表于 2005-11-12 10:58:40
My answer for 34#I write this letter to offer you my heartiest congratulations on winning the prize.
soso 发表于 2005-11-13 18:13:49
先瞧一瞧,上期揭晓……
34[] I write this letter to offer you my heartiest congratulations on winning the prize.
[] 名词 congratulation作“祝贺”解时,习惯上用复数形式。又如:Please accept my congratulations on the New Year. 请接受我的新年祝贺。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

再看一看,今天咋办……
35[] Any of various types of grain plants is generally called corns.
[] 各类粮食作物通称谷物。
友情提示(滑鼠光标选中可见):Any of various types of grain plants is generally called ...
snowwhite 发表于 2005-11-13 18:50:17
My answer 35#:Any of various types of grain plants is generally called corn.
david 发表于 2005-11-13 19:10:50
I agree with snowwhite. Any of various types of grain plants is generally called corn
soso 发表于 2005-11-14 13:32:07
先瞧一瞧,上期揭晓……
35[] Any of various types of grain plants is generally called corn.
[]名词 corn可作“谷物”、“玉米”解,只用单数,如:There is a field of corn in front of the village. 村前有一块玉米田。/ Corn is used as food for people and farm animals. 谷物用作人、畜的食料。

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many thanks to snowwhite david for your participation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

再看一看,今天咋办……
36[] The floor was covered with dirts.
[] 地板上全是污物。
友情提示(滑鼠光标选中可见):The floor was covered with ...
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-11-14 13:37:37编辑过]
david 发表于 2005-11-14 17:29:19
The floor was covered with dirty.
Quickie 发表于 2005-11-14 23:31:29
The floor was covered with (dirt). NO "S"
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表