注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

贾斯汀身体透支累倒 演唱会无奈推迟

发布者: yingy1ng | 发布时间: 2010-8-30 20:33| 查看数: 1802| 评论数: 0|

资料图 "小正太"贾斯汀

Justin Bieber left his fans in Syracuse, N.Y., disappointed today when he announced that he is too sick to perform tonight at the New York State Fair.   作为艺人,走红的代价便是有每天都排得满当当的工作安排要去完成,但明星也是人,在高强度的工作下,也难免会有掉链子的时候。当红正太贾斯汀-比伯终于顶不住每天高强度的工作,在纽约演唱会的前夕病倒了。   We're backstage with teen idol and pop sensation Justin Bieber.Fans will have to wait until Wednesday, when Bieber has rescheduled the performance.   A statement was released via the New York State Fair's website stating: "Due to an illness and under doctor's orders, Justin Bieber has been forced to re-schedule his Sunday, August 29 concert at the New York State Fair to Wednesday, September 1, at 7 p.m."   Organizers will have to reschedule Bieber's concert at the Verizon Wireless Arena show in Manchester, N.H., which was originally scheduled for Wednesday.

根据演唱会安排方在网站上公布的消息:“因为身体不适,须遵照医嘱,贾斯汀-比伯原定于八月二十九日的演唱会顺延至九月一日。”

资料图 "小正太"贾斯汀活力四射

That performance will now be held on Thursday, Dec. 9, according to the State Fair's website.   Bieber alluded to the illness on his Twitter feed yesterday, stating that he's "Been super sick lately but u guys are carrying me."

昨天,小正太在twitter描述道自己的病情,“最近病得实在不轻,但为了你们还是会坚持下去。”   Today he took to Twitter to update his fans on the situation: "im getting rest right now and trying to recover from the not so good news from the doctor..."

Later he stated "im gonna be ok just need to rest but I wanted all of u too know i never want to let any of u down. ever."

害怕歌迷为自己担心的贾斯汀在今天又更新了自己的微博,“我现在正在休养当中,正努力尽快从这个不好的消息中恢复过来。”他还说,“我没事的,只是需要休息罢了,我想让你们知道,我不会让你们失望的。”

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表