QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

“绯闻女孩”大变身 蕾丝装似应召女郎

发布者: 梦儿 | 发布时间: 2010-9-7 12:02| 查看数: 1115| 评论数: 0|

美剧《绯闻女孩》中的泰勒·莫姆森舍弃了往日舒适的皮靴,选择了高跟鞋、黑色蕾丝性感装扮风风光光地抵达伦敦。

朋克女歌手

Dressing for comfort has never exactly been Taylor Momsen's priority. And it was certainly true for the Gossip Girl star who yesterday ditched her comfortable looking boots for a pair of sky high heels.The actress and singer arrived at Radio 1's studios in London in a pair of scruffy black biker boots, lacy stockings, suspenders and a zip-up mini dress.

“舒适”这一项选择,绝不在美剧《绯闻女孩》中的“小珍妮”的穿衣守则中放置首位。这位“朋克女歌手”又在热门美剧中都有出色表现的17岁女孩泰勒·莫姆森在演艺圈的每一次曝光都吸引着粉丝以及媒体的眼球。她舍弃了往日舒适的皮靴,选择了高跟鞋、黑色蕾丝性感丝袜已经拉链迷你裙,风风光光地抵达伦敦的Radio 1's studios。

乖乖女孩大变身

Heel change: Taylor Momsen arrives at Radio One in London wearing scruffy biker boots and emerges with skyscraper heels. During the interview, the star discussed comparisons made between her and rocker Courtney Love who shot to fame with band Hole.'It's a compliment - she’s great,' she said. 'The sound is very different, I think, than the Hole records, but there’s not that many females that front rock bands.'

乖乖女孩大变身::17岁女星泰勒·莫姆森脚登一双好似“摩天大楼”高的高跟鞋出现在伦敦第一电台。电台的DJ对这位冉冉升起的新摇滚女歌手评论:“她的声线很独特。”

小天后泰勒·莫姆森

'I'm not a role model', Momsen said in this months Spin magazine after describing her look as that of 'a high class hooker.' 'I dress for myself. Clearly it's provocative but it makes me feel good,' she added. 'If the only reason it makes people feel uncomfortable is because I'm 16, (she turned 17 at the end of July) then that person is a scumbag.'

小天后泰勒·莫姆森是这样评论自己的:“我不是模特,我的穿衣风格完全是我自己的风格。虽然有一些人说这些衣服太过于性感,也不符合一个17岁的女孩的穿衣典范,但是我愿意,因为这样让我感觉很好。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表