注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

林赛曝光童年痛楚 极力控诉父亲虐行

发布者: yingy1ng | 发布时间: 2010-9-8 17:33| 查看数: 1300| 评论数: 0|

0cf1fd23d87543fd8eb6873841eae5df.jpg

Lindsay Lohan says her father has put her through "hell." The troubled star – who has a notoriously difficult relationship with Michael Lohan – revealed she was forced to grow up faster than she should have because of being in the “middle” of fights between her dad and her mother, his ex-wife Dina Lohan.   正积极解除毒瘾,希望东山再起的林赛-罗汉又一次向媒体控诉不负责任的父亲让她所经历的痛苦与折磨。这位麻烦天后表示与父亲迈克尔-罗汉关系不和已经是总所周知之事,她表示,夹在父亲和母亲蒂娜-罗汉的“战争”之间,她不得不被迫成熟起来。   Lindsay – the eldest of Michael and Dina’s four children - explained: "He's put myself and my mother and my mom's parents through so much hell. From the death threats to throwing shoes at my grandfather's head and giving him a concussion to threatening to kill my mother in front of my little brother Dakota.

作为四个孩子中最年长的一个,林赛告诉媒体:“他让我和母亲以及她的家人都遭受到了痛苦与折磨。他要么以死相逼,要么就撩起一个鞋子就朝我外公砸过去,要么就在我年幼的弟弟达科他面前扬言要置我母亲于死地。”

6064f5c72aac4451b1d3c0f0d57965d9.jpg

"I grew up really fast just because of the situations I was subjected to because of my father. My mom would try to shield me from that as much as possible, but I chose to get in the middle of my parents my entire life."

“在这种因为父亲所导致的情况下,我不得不尽快的成熟起来,我的母亲会保护我尽量远离这些阴暗的暴力,而我却选择直面他们两人的‘战争’。”

eb1009080045.jpg

The Mean Girls actress – who recently spent 13 days of a 90-day jail sentence behind bars for violating the terms of her 2007 probation for a driving under the influence conviction – admitted now she feels nothing but pity for her father, as he is crying out for “attention.”

She added to Vanity Fair magazine: "I feel sorry for him. Obviously, it shows a far cry for attention in so many ways. He's not happy with himself. Therefore, he has to project it onto others."

林赛-罗汉因2007年醉酒驾车被定罪,在监狱里度过了九十天刑期的前十三天。林赛表示父亲居然要靠上演“哭戏”来引起关注,她觉得他真是可怜之极。在接受《名利场》的采访中,林赛直言不讳,“我真的为他感到很抱歉,很明显的,他这么一‘哭’自然引起了多方面的关注。他不快乐,对自己不爽,于是,他要把这种情绪附加在别人身上。”(

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表