<TR>
<TD class=timu><FONT size=4>脱口而出的100句经典英文</FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=redt align=middle><FONT size=4></FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=font1 align=middle><FONT size=4></FONT></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=font1>
<STRONG><FONT face=Arial><BR></FONT></STRONG><FONT size=4>Any day will do? 哪一天都可以? <BR><BR>Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗? <BR><BR>Are you by yourself? 你一个人来吗? <BR><BR>All right with you? 你没有问题吧? <BR><BR>Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空吗? <BR><BR>Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吧? <BR><BR>As soon as possible! 尽可能快! <BR><BR>Back in a moment! 马上回来! <BR><BR>Believe it or not! 信不信由你! <BR><BR>Better luck next time! 下次会更好! <BR><BR>Boy will be boys 本性难移! <BR><BR>Come to the point! 有话直说! <BR><BR>Do you accept plastic? 收不收行用卡? <BR><BR>Does it keep long? 可以保存吗? <BR><BR>Dont be so fussy! 别挑剔了! <BR><BR>Dont count to me! 别指望我! <BR><BR>Dont fall for it! 不要上当! <BR><BR>Dont get me wrong! 你搞错了! <BR><BR>Dont give me that! 少来这套! <BR><BR>Dont let me down! 别让我失望! <BR><BR>Dont lose your head! 别乐昏了头! <BR><BR>Dont over do it! 别做过头了! <BR><BR>Dont sit there daydreaming! 别闲着做白日梦! <BR><BR>Dont stand on ceremony! 别太拘束! <BR><BR>Drop me a line! 要写信给我! <BR><BR>Easy come easy go! 来得容易去得也快! <BR><BR>First come first served! 先到先得! <BR><BR>Get a move on! 快点吧! </FONT>
<FONT size=4>Get off my back! 不要嘲笑我! <BR><BR>Give him the works! 给他点教训! <BR><BR>Give me a break! 饶了我吧! <BR><BR>Give me a hand! 帮我一个忙! <BR><BR>Great minds think alike! 英雄所见略同! <BR><BR>Ill treat you to lunch. 午餐我请你! <BR><BR>In one ear, out the other ear. 一耳进,一耳出! <BR><BR>Im spaced-out! 我开小差了! <BR><BR>I beg your pardon! 请你再说一遍! <BR><BR>I cant afford that! 我付不起! <BR><BR>I cant follow you! 我不懂你说的! <BR><BR>I cant help it! 我情不自禁! <BR><BR>I couldnt reach him! 我联络不上他! <BR><BR>I cross my heart! 我发誓是真的! <BR><BR>I dont mean it! 我不是故意的! <BR><BR>I feel very miserable! 我好沮丧! <BR><BR>I have no choice! 我别无选择了! <BR><BR>I watch my money! 视财如命! <BR><BR>Ill be in touch! 保持联络! <BR><BR>Ill check it out! 我去看看! <BR><BR>Ill show you around! 我带你四处逛逛! <BR><BR>Ill see to it! 我会留意的! <BR><BR>Im crazy for you! 我为你疯狂! <BR><BR>You make me jump! 你吓了我一跳! <BR><BR>Make up your mind. 作个决定吧! <BR><BR>Make yourself at home! 就当在家一样! <BR><BR>My mouth is watering! 我要流口水了! <BR><BR>Never heard of it! 没听说过! <BR><BR>Nice talking to you! 很高兴和你聊天! <BR><BR>No doubt about it! 勿庸置疑! <BR><BR>No pain no gain! 不经一事,不长一智! <BR><BR>None of your business! 要你管? <BR><BR>There is nothing on your business! 这没你的事! <BR><BR>Now you are really talking! 说得对! <BR><BR>lease dont rush me! 请不要吹促我! <BR><BR>lease keep me informed! 请一定要通知我 </FONT>
<FONT size=4>She looks blue today. 她今天很忧郁! <BR><BR>She is under the weather. 她心情不好! <BR><BR>So far, so good. 过得去。 <BR><BR>Speaking of the devil! 一说曹操,曹操就到! <BR><BR>Stay away from me! 离我远一点! <BR><BR>Stay on the ball! 集中注意力! <BR><BR>That makes no difference. 不都一样吗? <BR><BR>Thats a touchy issue! 这是个辣手得问题! <BR><BR>Thats always the case! 习以为常! <BR><BR>Thats going too far! 这太离谱了! <BR><BR>Thats more like that! 这才象话嘛! <BR><BR>The answer is zero! 白忙了! <BR><BR>The dice is cast! 已成定局了! <BR><BR>The same as usual! 一如既往! <BR><BR>The walls have ears! 隔墙有耳! <BR><BR>There you go again! 你又来了! <BR><BR>Time is running out! 没有时间了! <BR><BR>We better get going! 最好马上就走! <BR><BR>Well discuss it later! 回头再说吧! <BR><BR>Well find out shortly! 我们很快就知道了! <BR><BR>We are all for it! 我们全都赞成! <BR><BR>Weve been expecting you! 我们正等着你呢! <BR><BR>What a good deal! 真便宜! <BR><BR>What a let down! 真令人失望! <BR><BR>What do you figure? 你有什么想法? <BR><BR>What happened to you? 你怎么了? <BR><BR>What should I do? 我应该怎样做? <BR><BR>Whats would you recommend? 你有何意见? </FONT></TD></TR></TABLE>

最新评论

gzyiyi 发表于 2007-10-18 17:41:07
又学到东西了,呵呵

:lol
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表