找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

英语专业四级写作句型30句

发布者: crazyer | 发布时间: 2006-10-24 01:08| 查看数: 19964| 评论数: 4|

1.There is no sport I enjoy more than swimming.<p>  2.Nothing is more important than perseverance in achieving success.</p><p>  3.I don't imagine anything we cannot do so long as we persist.</p><p>  4.There is no denying that our economy is developing by leaps and bounds.</p><p>  5.It is universally acknowledged that what he has done was a mistake.</p><p>  6.It is conceivable (可想而知的) / obvious (明显的) / apparent / that there will be a new economic crisis throughout the world, but we hope it won't happen.".</p><p>  7.It goes without saying (不言而喻)that we have to work hard if we want to learn a foreign language well.</p><p>  8. Science to the human mind is what air or water is to the body科学之于人类<a href="http://www.cooledu.cn/">思想</a>正如水或空气之于身体</p><p>  9. Crisis is to us what illness is to our body.</p><p>  10. A life without a friend is a life without a sun.人生没有朋友,犹如人生没有太阳</p><p>  11. General Lee is everything General Grant is not.</p><p>  12. Great changes have taken place since our country entered WTO.</p><p>  13. On no account can we lie.</p><p>  14. Under no circumstances should we reveal our secret.</p><p>  15. There is no one but longs to communicate with others</p><p>  16. So precious is time that we can't afford to waste it.</p><p>  17. It is high time we did something to change the situation.</p><p>  18. The situation will worsen unless some steps are taken to stop it.</p><p>  19. The reasons why I am the most partial to blue are threefold.</p><p>  20. We should spare no effort to make a success of our career.</p><br/><p></p><p></p><p>  21. It pays to take part in social works in order to know the outside world better.</p><p>  22. Listening to music enables us to feel relaxed.</p><p>  23. We should bring home to people the value of working hard.</p><p>  24. Taking exercise is closely related to health.</p><p>  25. The condition of our traffic leaves much to be desired.</p><p>  26. …change the course of history…</p><p>  …turn over a new leaf…</p><p>  …shape the destiny of a nation…</p><p>  …shape the world…</p><p>  …break a new ground…</p><p>  27. Smoking has a great influence on our health.</p><p>  28. Pollution poses a great threat to our existence.</p><p>  29. We shall do our utmost to change and reverse the current situation.</p><p>  30. Time is more than money.</p><br/><p></p><p>  1.There is no sport I enjoy more than swimming.</p><p>  2.Nothing is more important than perseverance in achieving success.</p><p>  3.I don't imagine anything we cannot do so long as we persist.</p><p>  4.There is no denying that our economy is developing by leaps and bounds.</p><p>  5.It is universally acknowledged that what he has done was a mistake.</p><p>  6.It is conceivable (可想而知的) / obvious (明显的) / apparent / that there will be a new economic crisis throughout the world, but we hope it won't happen.".</p><p>  7.It goes without saying (不言而喻)that we have to work hard if we want to learn a foreign language well.</p><p>  8. Science to the human mind is what air or water is to the body科学之于人类<a href="http://www.cooledu.cn/">思想</a>正如水或空气之于身体</p><p>  9. Crisis is to us what illness is to our body.</p><p>  10. A life without a friend is a life without a sun.人生没有朋友,犹如人生没有太阳</p><p>  11. General Lee is everything General Grant is not.</p><p>  12. Great changes have taken place since our country entered WTO.</p><p>  13. On no account can we lie.</p><p>  14. Under no circumstances should we reveal our secret.</p><p>  15. There is no one but longs to communicate with others</p><p>  16. So precious is time that we can't afford to waste it.</p><p>  17. It is high time we did something to change the situation.</p><p>  18. The situation will worsen unless some steps are taken to stop it.</p><p>  19. The reasons why I am the most partial to blue are threefold.</p><p>  20. We should spare no effort to make a success of our career.</p>

最新评论

philips2006 发表于 2007-1-1 16:13:43
thanks for your effective materials !
dreamteamqzq 发表于 2007-1-26 11:28:42
i got it. thanks a lot
milanmilan 发表于 2007-2-2 17:50:38
thank you toshare it.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表