注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

艾薇儿性感蜕变 搔首弄姿初尝女人味

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-10-14 10:17| 查看数: 1198| 评论数: 0|

羞为露面的摇滚小天后艾薇儿最近以一些性感装扮登上《Maxim》杂志十一月号封面,搔首弄姿,尽显女人风情。

Rocker Avril Lavigne is scorching the pages of the November issue of Maxim magazine, discussing her latest music and what's going on with her since her divorce from Deryck Whibley.

The eye-popping Maxim cover is the third one the 26-year-old singer has shot for the mag, and the sexiest! Inside the cover, Avril is just as revealing, telling the mag, "I'm older and more comfortable with my femininity."

She says "attitude and confidence" are what makes a woman sexy. And speaking of attitude -- Avril has a new, sassy four-letter tattoo that she says she got about six months ago.

羞为露面的摇滚小天后艾薇儿最近以一些性感装扮登上《Maxim》杂志十一月号封面,搔首弄姿,尽显女人风情,在采访中,艾薇儿透露了新专辑的细节,以及离婚之后的心路历程。二十六岁的艾薇儿最近为三家杂志拍摄封面,而这也是其中最性感的一个,艾薇儿说,自己更加成熟了,也更能驾驭自身的女人味了。

Avril doesn't specifically talk about her headline-making divorce filing earlier this year, but says that the inspiration for her new album came from real-life experiences. "I've lived a lot, gone through a lot, and put a lot into my songwriting," says Avril, who is rumored to be dating reality star Brody Jenner. She adds, "This album is the first that is not boy-bashing. Is it inspired by my personal relationships? Yes."

她表示,态度与自信是让女人更加性感的因素,而艾薇儿最近也有了新的“态度”,在半年前,她的身上增添了一个四个字母单词的纹身。对于上半年的离婚一事的具体细节,小天后不愿意透露更多细节,但称这样的生活经历成为她的新专辑提供了灵感。“我把生活周遭和所经历的一切都写进了歌里面。”而最近有消息称艾薇儿正与真人秀明星布罗迪-詹纳将往,她说到“这不是一张孩子气的唱片,但是否受我的个人情感关系影响?答案是肯定的。”

As for dating advice for Maxim readers, Avril says, "I like a classy man, a gentleman who opens the door and gives flowers and always puts the lady first. I'm a little old-fashioned like that."

关于恋爱,艾薇儿也提出自己的看法,“我终于风度优雅的男士,一个会为女士开门,献上鲜花,把女性放在第一位的绅士。在这方面,我想自己是有点‘老派’。”

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表