找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

STICK ON LEARNING ENGLISH

发布者: Brenda | 发布时间: 2006-11-18 11:21| 查看数: 3494| 评论数: 8|

After graduation, so many undergradustudentshave no chance to meet English, and they choose give up English study, even feel happy that far away from English, they are wrong. All of you must realize a fact that English is a kind of skill living in the society , for English is already to be an improtant communication method nowdays , so in my opinion , I hope everybody can't give up , although, you may said ,I am not work for internation trade , do not need use English so much ,I will tell you that learning more is not bad for you , nobody will promise your job always the same .

I was a student ofNew Oriental ,I remember one of my teacher 's words :I am a nobody ,nobody is a somebody ,so I am a somebody .This sentence give me much encourage , and now , when I feel unhappy of my job ,my parents ,my friends ,etc.,I will remember she 's words , and then feel better .

At last ,I hope you of you can keep on learing English , and sticking to write English passage is also a good way to enprove English , if you feel shame to speak .I tell you the first step , you can just write something in here ,I will check your sentence .

COME ON ,BOYS AND GIRLS ! I WILL WAITING FOR YOUR JOIN US !

最新评论

Brenda 发表于 2006-11-20 22:02:37
Why nobody write something here ?
kevin 发表于 2006-11-25 19:28:17
Let's just enjoy learning English and have fun with it!!
艾米 发表于 2006-11-26 00:13:30
Brenda,you really did a good job.i am very happy to meet you in enfamily bbs andbecomingfriends with you.
Brenda 发表于 2006-11-26 14:48:44

good health means happiness

Some days before , mystomach decided not work for me , for I didn'ttake good care of her , so she let me have no breakfast , lunch and supper . Oh , my boy ! I can't bear it , you know , I am a girl ,like delicious food very much , I can't imagin that my life have no food .I have no chioce , so I went to a hospital , and the doctor asked me some common questions , such as food , and at last ,he suggested me eat more fresh food later ,andwrite some pills for me . I bought the pill and went home .

Till yesterday , I feel better . So happy , I can eat my favoratefoodas before , and now I feel have a good stomach is a happy-go-lucky . I will cherish it , and I hope reader will cherish your health also , for good health means happiness ! Please remember my words !
happylynn 发表于 2006-11-27 20:11:11
I will stick on English.

And I will take good care of myself and I will be happy.

lunkeer 发表于 2006-11-28 12:35:12

Don't stop!

See your words,I’m argee with you very much.Just like what did you say,after graduation,I found a job in a network company.I became lazy to learn English,and I gave up English study in the end.This situation had been kept for 4 years,until a chance which need us to use English came up.

So many words had been forgotten.It is more difficult to learn English again than before.But from now on ,I’ll keep learning without any break.I think my English will become better and better.
Brenda 发表于 2006-11-29 17:07:57

fighting!

Lunkeer, I am very happy saw your words here, you know , when we are in the school, we have to learn English everyday ,for we have to pass examiations .Our parents , our teachers ,etc. push westudy English, so we may study it good , butafter graduation from colleges, no tests,no person requirewe stick to learn it , we feel we are free form it forever,later ,we find we are wrong, and begin to worry why we didn't study it well in the university. I know ,so many people just like me .

But,I want to say : it is never too late to learn, also include English , just a language ,we can do it . We can say Chinese , why English not ?
yshyshysh 发表于 2006-12-21 16:45:45
I think it is very important keeping a english environment & pressure.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表