注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

罗斯福:国会珍珠港演说(Pearl Harbor Address to the Nation) 电影版

发布者: Stone | 发布时间: 2006-12-1 21:25| 查看数: 5258| 评论数: 3|

罗斯福:国会珍珠港演说(Pearl Harbor Address to the Nation) 电影版

Yesterday, December 7th, 1941, a date which will live in infamy, the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the empire of Japan.

It is obvious that planning the attack began many weeks ago during the intervening time, the Japanese government has deliberately sought to deceive the United States by false statements and expressions of hope for continued peace.

The attack yesterday on the Hawaiian Islands has caused severe damage to American military forces. I regret to tell you that over three thousand American lives have been lost. No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the American people in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory.

Because of this unprovoked dastardly attack by Japan, I ask that congress declare a state of war.

Gentlemen, most of you did not know me when I have to use of my legs. I was strong and proud and arrogant. Now I wonder every hour of my life, why God put me into this chair. But when I see defeat in the eyes of my countrymen, in your eyes right now, I start to think that maybe he bought me down for time like these when we all need to be reminded who are truly are, that will not give up or give in.

Do not tell me, it can’t be done.

昨天,1941127日,将永远成为我们的国耻日------美丽坚合众国遭到了日本帝国海空军预谋的突然袭击。显而易见,这次袭击是几个星期前就谋划好了的。在此期间,日本政府通过虚伪的声明和维护和平的宣传蓄意欺骗美国。昨天对夏威夷群岛的袭击使美国军队遭受重创。我沉痛的告诉各位,有3000多们美国同胞丧失了生命。无论需要多长时间,也要战胜敌人预谋的侵略,正义的美国人必将赢得彻底的胜利!由于日本无故发动卑鄙的袭击,我要求国会进入战争状态。

先生们,在我双腿残废之前,你们大多数人还不认识我。那时,我强壮,充满自信。现在,我时时刻刻在问自己,为什么上帝让我坐在轮椅上?但是,当我看到国民眼中流露出的失败情绪,就像现在从你们眼中看到的一样,我就会想,可能上帝就是让我在这样的时刻提醒大家认清自我,永不放弃,决不低头!

别再跟我说了,没有不可能!

最新评论

Stone 发表于 2006-12-1 21:30:21
这是珍珠港袭击后罗斯福的演讲,我觉得电影版的比真人版的更有震撼力。

背出来后,想像自己就是罗斯福,正在向一大群将军演讲,很爽。
mengxxx911 发表于 2006-12-1 23:07:42
呵呵,你有演说家的天份
Stone 发表于 2006-12-2 08:07:54
这只是学习的一种方法,充分发挥你的想像力,读起书或背起书来就有劲多了。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表