找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Writing to me is just for fun

发布者: soso | 发布时间: 2005-11-30 20:15| 查看数: 2306| 评论数: 0|

本帖转自 <a href="http://news.hongen.com/news/show_107_3374.html" target="_blank" >http://news.hongen.com/news/show_107_3374.html</A>
<TABLE width="97%">

<TR>
<TD align=middle>来源:<a href="https://matrix.hongen.com/forum/bin/inchild_t.pl?bigid=3&amp;smallid=124&amp;idtitle=7381796" target="_blank" >洪恩论坛 Canuck's Comments</A>  日期:2005-3-4  作者:rosemaryhlm </TD>
<TD align=right>阅读:1700 次 </TD></TR></TABLE>When I was in the college, I became interested in writing in English. At that time we had a nice foreign teacher from U.S.A. His name is Mr. Laden. He was in charge of all the writing lessons of the whole English Department. One day he gave out the compositions to us. My paper got 92. I didn’t feel surprised until Mr. Laden told me that I had got the highest mark in the whole department. Now I almost forget what I wrote, but I never forget Mr. Laden’s smile. A small success and a friendly smile encourage me to go on practicing writing in English. I can say nothing but a “Thank you!” to all my excellent English teachers from the bottom of my heart.<BR><BR>Every day many stories happen around me. I am eager to write them down, sharing the sadness and the happiness with you, my dear friends. At first I tried to describe the stories in Chinese. But I felt great shame that I turned the vivid stories into the boring ones. How greatly I envy the people who can write the wonderful articles for us! But in other words, thank the Internet and the English salon. They make us come nearer and understand each other more reasonably. <BR><BR>Joe, Mary, Emily and Helen are real persons living around me. Joe and Mary’s marriage broke down in the end. Their experience teaches how to overcome the difficulties in the marriage, including the barriers suspicious makes when the tribulations come. I think trust and moral should play important roles in a healthy family. When I listen to the radio and watch TV, I find some teenagers are just like Emily. They can’t understand the ways in which their parents deal with the relationship with them. Although they are at the age of blossom, they are still weltering in the rain. But it doesn’t matter. This is the cost of growing up. There is a day when they realize the rain has stopped and how deeply their parents love them. And what else can the parents do except scolding them or hitting them? Can they talk to their children friendly more often than before? Can they play with them more often than before? Can they make friends with their children? Yes, they can. And yes, they must because it will make them come into a happy life. <BR><BR>Now I am in a special period of my life, searching for a better place to live and work. And I should thank my dear husband and my dear parents. Although they regard my writing as a waste of time, they share in the heavy burden of life for me. Every time I see your comments in the forum, I am filled with joy. And my husband always teases me that I am going mad. Here I want to thank my colleague. Several years ago he said to me,“ Do you want to earn electronic money? Come to write something in hongen on line.” And here I come. But writing to me is just for fun.<BR>

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表