QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[转帖]I like for you to be still

发布者: jessie | 发布时间: 2005-12-2 16:35| 查看数: 1940| 评论数: 0|

<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=2><FONT face=Tahoma><FONT color=#0000ff>
<  align=left><STRONG>I like for you to be still </STRONG>
<  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>I like for you to be still: it is as through you are absent <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>It seems as through your eyes had flown away <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>as all things are filled with my soul <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>your emerge from the things, fill with my soul <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>you are like my soul, a butterfly of dreams <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>and you are like the word melancholy <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>I like for you to be still, and you seem far away <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>It sounds as though you are lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>And you hear me from far away, and my voice does not reach you <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>Let me come to be still in your silence <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>And let me talk to you with your silence <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>That is bright like a lamp, simple as a ring <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>Your silence is that of a star, as remont and candid <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>distant and dull of sorrow, as though you had died <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3>One word then, one smile, is enough <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT face=Arial size=3>And I’a happy, happy that’s not true </FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT color=#000000><STRONG></STRONG></FONT>
<P  align=left><FONT color=#000000><STRONG>我喜欢你是静静的</STRONG></FONT>
<P  align=left>
<P  align=left>我喜欢你是静静的<o:p></o:p>
<P  align=left>我喜欢你是静静的:仿佛你消失了一样 <o:p></o:p>
<P  align=left>你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你 <o:p></o:p>
<P  align=left>好像你的目光已经游离而去,如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴 <o:p></o:p>
<P  align=left>如同我积满一切的灵魂 <o:p></o:p>
<P  align=left>而你从一切中出现,充盈了我的灵魂 <o:p></o:p>
<P  align=left>你像我的灵魂,像一只梦想的蝴蝶 <o:p></o:p>
<P  align=left>你如同“忧郁”这个词 <o:p></o:p>
<P  align=left>我喜欢你是静静的:好像你已远去 <o:p></o:p>