英语家园

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

The Oscar award ceremony is on right now!

发布者: 芥末膏 | 发布时间: 2007-2-26 11:32| 查看数: 4020| 评论数: 4|

Hi, guys. Do you know the Oscar award ceremony is being held in U.S. now? Due to work, I can't go back home to watch it. But I'm really eager to watch this exciting moment.

I love to watch movies since I was very young. Now I still think some old Chinese movies are pretty good in quality. Back to early 1980s, the movies production in China wasn't very big and people didn't have any sources to watch new movies from overseas. I remember I used to beg my mother to borrow some video tapes of Kong Fu movies made from Hong Kong and Tai Wan. Everytime she helped me get one, I'd be very very happy.

Nowadays movie industry has been booming and we can easily find new movies to watch. To get a good audio environment, I bought a fancy movie theatre system and big screen LCD in my mouse. The effect is very nice.

You know what, when the list of Oscar awards is issued, I will try to get all the movies I'm interested in and check them all out.

最新评论

lynda 发表于 2007-2-26 22:51:59
i am also interested in movies too , and especially the ones that entered Oscar awards, but till now i don't know when and what is the list of Oscar awards is issued, i f i 've got the information, i 'll give you animmediate reply.
芥末膏 发表于 2007-3-1 08:51:23
That would be very nice. I'm looking forward to it.

I just learned today that Americans are buying another Hong Kong movie script called 伤城. Leonardo will be playing 梁朝伟's character in the film. Very proud of Chinese movie industry.
andyyeah0277 发表于 2007-3-1 10:28:22
i only pay attention the result..
tataoo 发表于 2007-8-13 18:16:40
i've seen few moives
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表