英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

洪恩环境英语中高级第二集

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-11-4 11:21| 查看数: 1901| 评论数: 5|

本帖最后由 katy006688 于 2010-11-4 11:56 编辑



文本:

Are you ready to go?Almost.

你准备走了吗? 差不多了。

I'm glad you're directing this story. Mike.

我非常高兴你能够导演这个节目,迈克。

I'm glad to help,Steven...I have a question on page 3.

我非常高兴能帮你,史蒂文。。。在第三页我有个问题。

Let me see.

让我看一下。

Will Jake pour the offee for me,or do I need someone else?

是杰克为我倒咖啡,还是让其他人为我倒?

Let's see...Someone pours coffee.

我们来想想。。。有人倒咖啡。

Then we see Jake...I don't know.Let's ask Jake.

然后我们看到了杰克。。。我不知道,我们问一问杰克吧。

What about the sodas?Doesn't she pour five sodas for us at once?

苏打水呢?她不是一次给我们倒5杯吗?

Here,on the next page.I'll be right back.

这儿,在下一页上。我马上回来。

Jake,what's this story about?

杰克,这是什么题材的节目?

Fast food.Most Americans visit a fast-food restaurant once a week.

是有关快餐的。大部分美国人都要每周光顾一次快餐店,

They serve it quickly in a clean little restaurant.

快餐店服务非常快,店小而整洁,

People like it.

所以人们喜欢去。

Why do we shoot opictures of pouring and serving?

我们为什么拍倒水和服务的镜头?

This part of the story is on why fast-food restaurants are efficient.

节目的这部分是反映快餐店为什么效率高的。

What happens on page 3?

第三页写什么?

OK.I order a soda and a hamburger for myself.

嗯,我为自己点了一杯苏打和一个汉堡包,

Then another person gets coffee for me.

然后另外一人给我拿了杯咖啡。

Who brings the coffee to you?

谁给你送咖啡?

No one.They give it to me at the counter.

没有人给我送去,他们在柜台上给我。

But that doesn't matter.

这没什么关系。

I need some good pictures for narration.

我需要一些叙述时用的好镜头。

Find some good pictures for me.

给我找一些好镜头。

So you don't need to be there?

那你不必去那儿了?

I'll read an introduction.

我要读一篇介绍。

Then you and the cameraperson shoot some great pictures.

你和摄影师一起去拍些好镜头

Look for great closeups.Find some good pictures for me.

找一些大特写拍下来。请给我找一些好镜头。

May I have your order?

您来点儿什么?

Yeah.Could I have two cheeseburgers? Two cheeseburgers.

嗯,我要两个奶酪不汉堡?两个奶酪汉堡。

With everything?Yes,please.

所有的配料都要吗?是的。

Will that be all? Uh,large fries. Large fry.

就这些了吗?嗯,还要大包薯条。大包薯条。

Would you like ketchup,sir? Uh,yeah.

要番茄酱吗,先生?呃,要。

Salt and pepper?Yeah.There you go. Thank you.

盐和胡椒粉呢? 要。给您。谢谢你。

You're welcome.Anything to drink? I'd like a chocolate shake.

不客气。喝点什么吗?我要一杯巧克力奶昔。

Small,medium,or large?Large.

要小杯,中杯,还是大杯?大杯的。

Will that be all? Yes.

就这些了吗?是的。

For here,right?Yes.

在这儿吃吗? 对。

$4.31,please.Out of 20...

请付4美元31美分。您给了20美元。

10,11,12,13,14,15,69makes 20.Thank you.

10,11,12,13,14,15,再加上69美分,您给了20美元,找您15美元69美分。谢谢!

OK.Is the camera on?I give the order to the cashier.

好。摄像机准备好了吗?我把菜单给收银员。

The cashier gives the order to the cook.

收银员把菜单给了厨师。

She just hits a button.SO we'll shoot close-ups.

收银员只是按了下按钮。下面来拍摄特写镜头。

Smile for the camera.The cook sees the order.

对着镜头笑一笑。厨师看了看菜单。

The cook gives the orer to the cashier.

厨师把菜单给了收银员。

Someone pours a soda for the customer.

有人给顾客倒了一杯苏打水。

The cashier serves the order to the customer.

收银员把顾客点的食品端给顾客。

最新评论

katy 发表于 2010-11-4 11:27:50
Mike!I'm so happy that you're directing.

迈克,你当导演我真高兴。

I'm glad to help.I'll do anything to make you take a vacation.

我很愿意帮忙,我会尽我所能让你去度假的,玛丽亚。

You need it,Maria.Maybe you'll like directing.

你需要度假了。或许你会喜欢上当导演的。

I'm happy to help Steven and Connie.

我很高兴能给史蒂文和康妮帮点儿忙,

But I love cameras.I'm not a director.Oh,come on.Everyone is ambitious.

但我喜欢摄影,我不是导演。 噢,得了吧,每个人都有上进心的,

You'll be a good director.Maybe.But only for two weeks...

你会成为一名好导演的。可能吧。但只干两周。。。

How long have you known me,Maria? I've known you for six years,I think.

玛丽亚,你认识我多久了?我想,我认识你六年了。

You've known me for ten years,Maria.

玛丽亚,你认识我十年了,

You've known me since I lived in St.Louis.Remember?

自从我住在圣.路易斯你就认识我了,想起来了吗?

I always loved to shoot pictures.

我一直喜欢摄影。

I've known you since St.Louis?Well,OK,that's a long time.

自从你到圣.路易斯我就认识你了吗? 噢,那可是很长时间了。

You were a good photographer.And you can be a good director too.

你是个优秀的摄影师,你也能成为一名好导演的。

I love to shoot pictures.I'm not a director.

我喜欢摄影,我不是个导演,

I'll help Steven,but I want my old job as cameraperson.

我会帮史蒂文的,但我还要干我的老本行——当摄影师。

Well,I love having you here,Mike.And thanks for helping.

好,迈克,我喜欢你在这儿工作,谢谢你的帮助。

Take one...Three,two,one.

片段一,。。。三,二,二

This is Connie Swift with the second in our series on education and jobs.

现在是关于教育和就业系列节目之二,我是康妮.斯威夫特。

Most Americans follow the same career all their lives.

大多数美国人一生只干一种工作

My first job was at a newspaper.

我的第一份工作是在一家报社。

I've reported the news for five years.

报道新闻也有五年了。

We decided to ask people this question,"How long have you had your job?"

我们决定问问人们这个问题:“你做自己的工作有多长时间了?”

We asked,"What do you do?How long have you done it?"

我们要问:“你是做什么工作的?你做了多长时间了?”

OK,cut.Thanks,Mike.

好,停!谢谢,迈克,

By the way,how long have you been a cameraman?

顺便问一问,你当了多长时间的摄影师了?

I've been in television for ten years,since I left the army.

从我退役以后,我从事电视节目制儿工作十年了,

And I still love it.I've been a banker since 1982.

我仍很喜欢这份工作。我自从1982年就是银行家。

I've been a housewife for five years.

我当了五年的家庭主妇了。

I've been an accountant since 1970.

我自从1970年就当会计。

I'm unemployed.I haven't worked for six months.

我待业,我已经失业六个月了。

I've been a carpenter for sixteen years.

我干了16年的木匠了。

I owned my own business,but I sold it and retired last year.

我自己开公司,但我去年把它卖了,然后就歇着了。

I've been retired since May of last year.

我从去年五月就退休了。

I've been unemployed since last summer.

我从去年夏天就失业了。

Where's Steven?He's very late.

史蒂文在哪儿?这么晚了还没来。

Since his wife got pregnant,he's been very busy.

他妻子怀孕后,他就一直很忙,

Let's begin without him.

我们不等他了,开始吧。

No.He has to do this story with you.I'm leaving,remember?

不行,他必须与你一同做这个节目。记住了吗?

When do you leave? I leave tomorrow evening.

你什么时候走?我明天晚上走。

We have so much to do.You can't leave tomorrow.

我们有好多事情要做,你明天不能走。

I've had these airplane reservations since August,Connie.I'm leaving tomorrow.

我八月就订了飞机票,康妮。我明天走。

We'd better wait for Steven.Is Sam Finch meething you in Denver?

我们最好等等史蒂文。山姆.芬奇在丹佛与你会面吗?

No.He's meeting me in Aspen.

不,他将在奥斯本与我会面。

We're skiing together on Thursday morning.

我们周四早上要一起滑雪。

How long have you known him?

你认识他多久了?

Oh.I've known him for a long time.

噢,我认识他很长时间了。

How long?

有多久?

Well,let's see.He's been in New York for three years.

噢,让我想想,他在纽约三年了,

I knew him for five years in St.Louis.So,

我在圣.路易斯认识他五年了,

we've known each other for eight or nine years.

那么我们认识八,九年了。

This sounds serious.

听起来你是当真的哦。

We're very good friends.I like him,but I'm not sure if it's serious.

我们是很好的朋友,我喜欢他,但我不清楚是不是那么回事。

I'll find out in Aspen.

到奥斯本后我会弄清楚的。
katy 发表于 2010-11-4 11:28:39
OK.Let's start.Let's see pictures from the fast-food restaurant.

好吧,我们开始吧。先来看看从快餐店拍的镜头。

I have them here.

我找到了。

Wait.Where's my script?

等等,我的脚本在哪儿?

I handed the script to you the this morning.

早上我把脚本给你了。

No,you didn't.Yes,I did.I handed you the script before this meething.

没有,你没给我。不对,我给你了。开会前我就给你了。

Then where is it?look in your bag.

那么它在哪儿呢?在你包里找找。

Oh.Here is it.I guess you did give it to me....

噢,在这儿。我想你确实是给我了。。。

You haven't finished the story.

你还没有做完新闻呢。

No,I haven't.I've been busy with something else.

是的,我没有做完。我在忙别的事。

I've worked on it for three hours,and it's still not right.

我已经干了三个小时,但还是不够好。

Tell me about it.We'll look at the pictures.

跟我说说吧。我们再看看拍的镜头。

We're talking about efficiency.

我们在讨论效率问题。

Why pour one soda for one customer,when you can pour five sodas for five customers?

当你可以为五个顾客倒五杯苏打水时,却为什么只为一个顾客倒一杯水呢?

That's a good picture.

画面不错。

The cashier hits one button.This gives the order to the cook...

收银员按下一个按钮,这就把订单给了厨师。。。

Another person gets the drinks for the customer.

另一个人为顾客准备饮料。

Then she puts the food into a bag.The result is lower cost and fast food.

然后她把食物放进袋里。结果是成本低,服务快。

They fixed this meal for me in three minutes.

他们在三分种内为我准备好了食物,

It only cost$4.00.People like it.

仅用四美元。人们喜欢这种方式。

Add it all up and it's a billion dollar business.

积少成多,这就出现了一个10亿美元的行业!

It looks OK.Let me see it when you're finished.

看起来不错,完成后让我看看。

Oh,excuse me.I have a phone call.

噢,对不起,我接个电话。

Hello.Steven,where have you been?I've been at the doctor's office.

你好,史蒂文,你去哪儿啦?我一直在医院。

At the doctor's office?You're still there? Yes,I've been here forever.

在医院?你还在那儿?是的,我始终在这儿。

How long have you been there? I've been here since 9:00 this morning.

你在那儿多久了?从早上9:00我就在这儿了。

I don't understand.You've been there for three hours.

我真难以想像,你在那儿呆了三个小时了。

Is everything all right? How's Anne?

一切都好吗?安妮怎么样了?

She's fine,but the baby may come early.I have to go.I'll be there in an hour.

她很好,但孩子可能会提前出生。我得离开了。我一小时后回来。

OK.Bye. Steven's at the doctor's office with Anne.

好的,再见。史蒂文在医院陪安妮。

He'll be here in an hour.

他一小时后回来。

How's Anne? Fine.The doctor thinks the baby may come early.

安妮怎么样?她很好。医生说孩子会提前出生。

Yeah.The day before you return.

是的,会在你回来以前出生。

We haven't worked together very often,Connie.I'm looking forward to it.

康妮,我们不常在一起工作,我希望与你合作。

So am I,Steven.How is Anne?You know,I've never met her.

我也是,史蒂文。安妮怎么样?你知道,我从未见过她。

You'd like her.She was a reporter in Dallas.

你会喜欢她的。她在达拉斯当记者。

A television reporter? No,a newspaper reporter.

电视台记者?不,是报社记者。

How long have you been married? We've been married for over a year now.

你们结婚多久了? 我们结婚一年多了。

Only a year? Yes.It's been a busy year.

才一年?是的,真是忙碌的一年。

Murder at Midinight was very good.

《午夜凶杀》拍得很好。

Yes.We're producing some new shows next spring.

是的。明年春天我们将拍一些新的片子。

I love doing"Murder at Midnight." That's why I've stayed at WEFL.

我喜欢拍《午夜凶杀》,那就是我留在WEFL的原因。你在这儿工作快七年了。

How long have you worked here? I've worked here for almost seven years.

你在这儿工作多久了?我在这儿工作快七年了。

I was a writer for two years.

我还当过两年作家。

Well,I have to finish my story on holiday travel.

好了,我得做完关于假日旅行的报道。

And I have to make a phone call.See you later,Connie.

我得打个电话。再见,康妮。
katy 发表于 2010-11-4 11:29:55
Are you ready,Steven?It's almost noo.

准备好了吗,史蒂文?快中午了。

Hang on.I have one more phone call to make.

别急。我再打个电话。

Hi,Anne.How are you?Has the plumber been there yet? Yes.

嗨,安妮,你好吗?管道工来了吗?来了。

He's already been there?That's great!

他已经来了?太好了!

Yeah,but the pipe broke and flooded the basement.

是啊。不过水管破了,地下室被淹了。

Oh,no!I'll be right home.

噢,不!我马上回去。

You don't need to come home.He's already fixed the pipe.

你不用回来。他已经把水管修好了。

He's already fixed it?That's great.Was there any damage?

他已经修好了?太棒了。有什么损坏吗?

I don't think so.I'm cleaning it up now.

我想没有。我正在清扫。

You're terrific,honey.Has he given you the bill yet?

你太棒了,亲爱的。他给你帐单了吗?

Yes.Here it is...Oh,no!What?Three hundred dollars.

给了。在这儿呢。。。噢,天哪!怎么了?三百美元。

I'll talk to you later,Anne.

呆会儿我再跟你谈,安妮。

What's wrong? Oh,nothing.We have to go.

有什么事吗?噢,没什么,我们得走了。

It can wait,Steven.What's wrong?

这事不着急,史蒂文。出了什么事?

I have to do all these things before the baby comes.I just don't have the time.

我必须在孩子出生这前把这些事全做完,我真的是没时间了。

Maybe I can pelp

也许我能帮上忙。

Let's see what you've already done and what you still need to do.

我们来看看你已经做了什么,还有什么需要做的。

Have you bought a baby blanket yet?

我买婴儿毯了吗?

Yes,I've already bought two--a pink one and a blue one.

买了,我已经买了两条—— 一条粉色的,一条蓝色的。

That's good.Let's see.Have you bought a crib yet?

很好。再想想。你买婴儿床了吗?

That's pretty important. Yes.

这可是很重要的。买了。

Have you bought diapers and bottles yet? Maybe I can do that.

买尿布和奶瓶了吗?也许我能帮你买。

No.I've already bought diapers and bottles.

不用,我已经买尿布和奶瓶了。

How about clothes for the baby?I haven't bought any clothes yet.

婴儿的衣服呢?我还没买婴儿衣服。

Anne wants to wait till after the baby is born.

安妮想等孩子出生后再买。

What I really need to buy is a baby carriage.

我真正需要买的是辆婴儿车。

You haven't bought a baby carriage yet?Maybe I can help.

你还没买婴儿车?我也许能帮上忙。

Yes.Maybe we can do that tomorrow.

嗯,也许我们可以明天去买。

How about the baby's room?I've already carpeted the room.

婴儿室怎么样?我已经把房间铺上地毯了。

I've already bought wallpaper,but I haven't put ir up yet.

墙纸我也买了,但还没有贴上。

Maybe I can help you with the baby's room.

也许我能帮你布置婴儿室。

That would be great.And,oh,yes.I've already bought earplugs.

那太好了。哦,还有,我已经买好了耳塞。

Earplugs?For a baby?No,for me.I hear that babies cry all night.

耳塞?给孩子用的?不,是给我用的。我听说孩子整夜都哭。

You've already bought earplugs.

你竟然连耳塞都买好了。

It sounds like you are definitely ready for the baby.

看来你真是为孩子的出生做好充分准备了。

Now let's go.We're late.Let me tell you about my story.It's about holiday travel.

那么我们走吧,已经晚了。我给你讲讲我的报道,是关于假日旅行的。

I'd like to know about holiday travel.

我想知道假日旅行的事。

I'm going to interview people about their travel plans.

我想就人们的旅行计划进行采访。

I can interview you at the airport.

我可以在机场采访你

You'll have to find me first.The airports are so crowded!

你得先找到我。机场那么拥挤!

Exactly.Millions of people fly on the busiest days from the three New York airports:

确实是的。几百万的人在最繁忙的日子从纽约的三个机场起飞:

LaGuardia Airport,Newark Airport,and Kennedy Airport.

拉瓜地尔亚机场,纽华克机场和肯尼迪机场。

What are the busiest days?Thanksgiving and Christmas are the busiest holidays.

最繁忙的日子是什么时候?感恩节和圣诞节是最繁忙的假日。

Everyone goes home,goes skiing in the mountains,or goes south to Florida.

大家要么回家,要么去山上滑雪,要么南行去佛罗里达。

Then the snowstorms arrive.When the weather is bad,nothing moves.

那时通常会有暴风雪。气候一变坏,什么都不能动了。

It's terrible when it snows.

下雪的时候真是很糟糕。

People are late getting to work after their vacations.

人们度假后工作总会迟到。

Don't get snowed-in in Colorado. Steven will be very upset.

别被雪阻在科罗拉多,史蒂文会很苦恼的。
katy 发表于 2010-11-4 11:30:53
I like this story.It makes me nervous.I hate to travel.

我喜欢这个报道。它使我紧张。我讨厌旅行。

Have you ever taken a vacation at Christmas?

你在圣诞节度过假吗?

Sure.I've taken vacations at Christmas.

当然。我在圣诞节度过假。

I've gone to Florida,or I've driven to Vermont.How about you?

我去过佛罗里达,或者开车去佛蒙特。你呢?

I've always stayed home.I hate crowds.

我总是呆在家里。我讨厌拥挤。

Don't you ever go on vacation?Yes,but I don't travel on holidays.

难道你从没度过假?度过,但我不在假日旅游。

Have you ever been home for Thanksgiving?

感恩节你回过家吗?

Sure,but my family only lives ten miles away.

当然回了。但是我家就在十英里外。

So you've always driven home.That's cheating.

所以你总是开车回家。别骗人了。

No.It's smart.Let's go.

不,那是明智之举。走吧。

Next.Hello...Will you be checking any baggage?I'm checking one bag.

下一位。你好。。。你有行李要托运吗?我有一个包要托运。

Would you prefer an aisle or a window seat?

你想要靠走廊还是靠窗口的座位?

I'd like a window seat.You'd rather have a window.OK.

靠窗的。你想要靠窗的,好的。

Is there a meal on board the flight?Yes.There is a meal.

飞行途中供餐吗?是的,有一顿饭。

What are they serving? It's probably a light snack.

供应什么?可能是些小食品。

I'd like a nonsmoking,window seat,please.

请给我来个禁烟区的靠窗座位。

OK,Mr.Drew..The whole flight is nonsmoking.

好的,朱先生。。。整个飞机都是禁烟的。

The whole flight is nonsmoking?Mm-hm...

整个飞机都是禁烟的吗?嗯。。。

Your flight will be departing out of Gate 41.Boarding will begin at 4:30.

请在41号门登机,您的飞机将在那里起飞。登机时间是4:30。

OK.And where is Gate 41?

好的,41号门在哪儿?

It's straight ahead through the security,make a left.

通过安全门一直走,然后向左拐。

Gate 41 is on that side.OK?This is your boarding pass.

41号门就在那边。清楚了吗?这是你的登机证

Thank you.You're welcome.Bye-bye.

谢谢。不客气。再见。

OK,Mike.People travel a lot.They've been everywhere.

好了,迈克。人们常常旅游。他们去过各个地方。

Where have these people been?Have you ever seen the Great Wall of China?

这些人去过哪儿呢?你去看过中国的长城吗?

Yes.I have walked along the top of the Great Wall.

是的。我曾在长城上面走过。

And I'll bet that was beautiful.Yes,it was very beautiful,very exciting.

我确信那儿一定很美。是的,非常美,非常令人激动。

She looks like a stewardess.Let's ask her.Are you a stewardess?

她看起来象是空姐,我们去问问她。你是空姐吗?

Stewardess?No,I'm not a stewardess.No,no,no.

空姐?不,我不是。不,不,不。

Have you ever visited California?Yes.I have been to California.

你去过加利福尼亚吗?是的,我去过加利福尼亚。

Have you ever traveled to San Franciso?

你去过旧金山吗?

Yes,I have,as a matter of fact.I've traveled to San Francisco.

是的,老实说,我去过。我去旧金山旅游过。

You liked it?Yes.I liked it very much.

喜欢,我胡里非常喜欢那儿。

Have you been to Europe?No.I've never been to Europe.

你去过欧洲吗?不,我从未去过欧洲。

Where are you from?I'm from India.Calcutta,India.

你从哪儿来?我从印度来,印度的加尔各答。

Have you been to the United States before?

以前你去过美国吗?

No.I've never been to the United States before.

不,我从未去过美国。

Have you ever been to Washington,D.C.?

你去华盛顿特区?

Yes.I have been to Washington,D.C.I'm from Baltimore.

是的,我去过华盛顿特区。我从巴尔的摩来。

Have you ever flown on an airplane?

你坐过飞机吗?

Yes.I have flown in an airplane...several occasions.

是的,我坐过飞机。。。坐过几次。你去过哪儿?我们才从弗吉尼亚飞来。

Where have you been?We just flew in from Virginia.

你去过哪儿?我们才从弗吉尼亚飞来。

Have you ever been to the Grand Can you?

你去过大峡谷吗?

No.I've never been to the Grand Canyon.

没有。我从未去过大峡谷。

Have you ever been to San Francisco?

你去过旧金山吗?

No.I've never been to San Francisco.

不,我从未去过旧金山。

Have you ever lived in New York City?

你在纽约市住过吗?

Oh,yeah.I-I have been to New York City.

噢,是的。我。。。我去过纽约。

But have you ever lived there?No,no,no,Boston.

但是你在那儿住过吗?不,不,不。我住波士顿。

Have you ever flown on an airplane?

你坐过飞机吗?

Yes.I have been on an airplane before.

是的,我以前坐过飞机。

Have you ever been to Paris?No.I've never been to Paris

你去过巴黎吗?没有。我从未去过巴黎。

Yes.I've been to Paris.Yes.I have been to Paris.

去过。我曾去过巴黎。对,我去过巴黎。

OK,Mike.Cut.Have you eaten yet?I'm hungry. NO,I haven't eaten.Let's go.

好了,迈克。停机。你吃过饭了吗?我饿极了。不,还没有。我们去吃饭吧。
katy 发表于 2010-11-4 11:31:43
Here I go.I haven't had a vacation for two years.

我走了。两年没度假了。

I've forgotten how to do it.

我都忘了刻怎么做了。

You just pick up your bag and leave,Maria.

玛丽亚,你只要拎起包走就行了。

It's really eciting.

太令人兴奋了。

Have you ever visited Colorado?

你去过科罗拉多吗?

Yes.I've kayaked on the Colorado River,

是的,我曾去科罗拉多河上漂流过,

and I've camped in the Rocky Mountains many times.

我还在落基山脉上野营过许多次。

The Rocky mountains are wonderful.And I've driven through Dener.

落基山脉美极了。我曾驾车驶过丹佛,

But I've never been to Aspen.

但我从未到过奥斯本。

Are you seeing friends in Denver?

你去丹佛看朋友吗?

Yes.I've already made plans to see some friends.

是的,我已计划好要去看几个朋友,

I talked to them yesterday.I'll get your bag.

我昨天已经给他们打过电话了。我去给你拿包。

The taxi's here.I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

出租车来了。我相信你会度过一段美好时光的。

Maria,have you remembered your traveler's checks?

玛丽亚,带上旅行支票了吗?

Yes,I have,Mike.They're right here.

带上了。迈克,在这儿呢。

Have you confirmed your reservations?

你确认过你的预订了吗?

Yes,I have.I did it this morning.

是的,确认过了。我今天早上查过了。

Where's your ticket?It was right here.Where is it?

你的票在哪儿?刚才还在这儿,现在哪去了?

Here's your ticket.Ah,there it is.Well,here I go.

你的票在这儿。啊,在这儿。好了,我走了。

Hi,Anne.It's me.

嗨,安妮,是我。

Oh,Steven.Where are you?I haven't finished work yet.

噢,史蒂文。你在哪儿呢?我还没完成工作。

I'm waiting for a phone call.That's OK.I'm having fun.

我在等一个电话。没事。我很开心

I'm knitting a sweater.You've already made two sweaters.

我在织毛衣。我已经织了两件毛衣了。

How many do we need?I've only knitted one sweater and it's too big.

我们需要多少件?我只织了一件而且太大了。

We don't have a tiny one for the little baby yet.Oh.

我们还没有一件给小宝宝穿的小毛衣呢。 噢。

When will you be home?I'll be home in an hour.

你什么时候回家?我一小时后回家。

That's nice.I'll have dinner ready for you,dear.Bye.

太好了,我给你准备好晚餐,亲爱的,再见。

I love you.

我爱你。

Americans love to travel during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

美国人喜欢 在感恩节和圣诞节旅游。

If you haven't made your reservations yet,make then now.

如果你现在还没有订票,现在马上订吧。

Most seats are sold.

已经有大部分座位都卖出去了。

Be sure to arrive at the airport at least an hour before flight time.

一定要在飞机起习至少一小时前赶到机场。

It may be crowded,but the fun is in being there.Where?

机场可能会很拥挤,但乐趣就在其中。在哪儿?

We asked people where they've been.

我们去问一下大家,看看他们都去过哪里。

Have you ever seen the Great Wall of China?

你见过中国的长城吗?

Yes.I have walked along the top of Great Wall.

是的,我曾在长城上走过。

Have you ever traveled to San Francisco?

你浏览过旧金山吗?

Yes,I have,as a matter fo fact.I've traveled to Sam Francisco.

是的,事实上,我去过。我去旧金山旅游过。

And you liked it?Yes.I liked it very much.

你喜欢那儿吗?是的,我非常喜欢那儿。

Yes,I have,eh...I have visited Phoenix.

是的,我去过,呃。。。我去过凤凰城。

Yes.I have been to Washington,D.C.I'm from Baltimore.

是的,我去过华盛顿特区,我从巴尔的摩来。

Yes.I have sailed on a ship.

是的,我乘船航行过,

The Fast Frigate.The Navy Fast Frigate.

乘的是“快舰号”。海军“快舰号”。

Uh,yes.We've flown in a jet.Was it fun?

噢,是的。我们乘坐过喷气式飞机。有趣吗?

It was good to be on the ground again.

回到地面上感觉真好。

Good story,Connie.Thanks,Steven.

好新闻,康妮。谢谢,史蒂文。

We'll do some great stories while Maria is away.

玛丽亚不在时我们要做几个漂亮的新闻。

The ratings will go up.The directing will be excellent.

收视率会上升的。导演也会很棒。

And Maria will arrive before the baby does.

玛丽亚将在孩子出生前回来。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表