注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

巴顿将军的精彩演讲

发布者: 流水绯红 | 发布时间: 2005-12-10 13:56| 查看数: 2508| 评论数: 0|

[MP=480,360,true]http://4english.cn/movies/more/pattongo.wmv[/3g]
      一九四三年在北非,英美盟军遭到绰号叫“沙漠之狐”隆美尔元帅率领的德军反击,展开了一场大规模的战斗,结果美军遭到惨败。陷入了困境。为了扭转战场形势,重振美军力量,美国当局派乔治·巴顿将军(  乔治 C. 斯科特饰演)前往第二特种部队任司令官,有才华的布莱特雷少将为他的助手。 <br>       年逾50的巴顿,雄心勃勃,一上任就整顿军纪,命令伙房必须准时开饭,官兵服饰整齐,不准女人裸体画带进军营,还制订了极严格的训练计划。经过雷厉风行的整顿,巴顿部下的官兵们,一扫悲观畏战的情绪,成为一支纪律严明、斗志昂扬、骁勇善战的部队……
                Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by <br>                dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb <br>                bastard die for his country. <br>                Men, all this stuff you've heard about America not wanting to <br>                fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. <br>                Americans, traditionally, love to fight. All real Americans love <br>                the sting of battle. <br>                When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, <br>                the fastest runner, the big league ball players, the toughest <br>                boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. <br>                Americans play to win all the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in <br>                hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have <br>                never lost and will never lose a war. Because the very thought <br>                of losing is hateful to Americans.<br>              <br>              <br>                Now, an army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. <br>                This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap. The bilious bastards <br>                who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening <br>                Post don't know anything more about real battle than they do about <br>                fornicating. <br>                Now, we have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit, <br>                and the best men in the world. You know, by God, I actually pity <br>                those poor bastards we're going up against. By God, I do. We're <br>                not just going to shoot the bastards. We're going to cut out their <br>                living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're <br>                going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel. <br>              &lt;p&gt;Now, some of you boys, I know, are wondering whether or not you'll <br>                chicken-out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you <br>                that you will all do your duty. The Nazis are the enemy. Wade <br>                into them. Spill their blood. Shoot them in the belly. When you <br>                put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your <br>                best friend's face, you'll know what to do. <br>              &lt;p&gt;Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want <br>                to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're <br>                not holding anything. Let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly <br>                and we're not interested in holding onto anything -- except the <br>                enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose, and we're gonna <br>                kick him in the ass. We're gonna kick the hell out of him all <br>                the time, and we're gonna go through him like crap through a goose! <br>              <br>                Now, there's one thing that you men will be able to say when <br>                you get back home, and you may thank God for it. Thirty years <br>                from now when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson <br>                on your knee, and he asks you, &amp;quot;What did you do in the great <br>                World War II?&amp;quot; -- you won't have to say, &amp;quot;Well, I shoveled <br>                shit in Louisiana.&amp;quot
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-12-10 14:21:02编辑过]

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表