找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

好同事应该是什么样的?What make a good co-worker?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-11-12 07:34| 查看数: 3934| 评论数: 3|

In our job, many of us have to work quite closely with other people. Unless you hold quite a senior position in a company and have your own office, you most likely have to share a large open-plan office with a number of other people. This means that you have to work in quite close proximity to them which can be trying.

在工作中,我们许多人都要和别人近距离相处,很有可能你要和一帮人一起在一个办公室工作,除非你位高权重。和别人一起同在一个屋檐下工作会是件有挑战的事。

You obviously cannot choose the people you work with and you just have to get along with them as well as possible. Of course, this is much easier with some people than with others. It depends on their characteristics and personalities, and on the degree to which you and they are compatible.

很显然,你选择不了和谁一起工作,所以你必须学着尽可能好地和他们相处。这对于一些人来说可能是件容易的事,可是对另一些人来说则不然,这取决于每个人的性格特征,还有在多大程度上你们能和睦相处。

It is fairly easy to describe the ideal characteristics of a co-worker; it is not so easy to find someone with all the qualities.

描述下一个理想的同事所应该具备的品质是件很轻松容易的事,不过要在现实中找到这样的人可就不容易了。

So what make a good co-worker from your point of view?

那么你认为一个好同事应该具备怎样的品质呢?

欢迎大家跟帖说出你的看法(尽量用英语),或者加入我们的全英语QQ群参与讨论。英语家园全英语超级QQ群群规:

https://www.enfamily.cn/thread-3723-1-1.html

最新评论

serena(╯^╰) 发表于 2010-11-12 14:24:25
What makes a good co-worker is a relatively hard question for me to answer since I am still a university student and have no working experience. But to my understanding, a great co-worker should be a person who is responsible for his/her work, easy to be communicated and has the quality of honest, I don't really care about if this people is easygoing, funny or nice, but he/she has to be proffesional and his work must be finished in good quality and won't hold the whole working group back.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

huowa222 发表于 2010-11-12 19:42:34
obviously, interpersonal skill on handling with your boss and workmates standa increasingly role in carreer. promotion depends on not only the merit you contribute but also the relationship with your boss and co-workers.that is to say, many fators involve in your promotion.

co-workers never make true friends, in career, especiall, benifits are always the 1th, because co-workers mean competitors, no one desire to get a promotion, unless he gain nothing from the promotion.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

kevincen 发表于 2015-3-14 08:22:40
relationships with co-worker become more and more important. but good relationship depend on co[worker's personality, ways of doing things and so on.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表