找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

How would you make a friend?

发布者: 芥末膏 | 发布时间: 2007-6-21 10:09| 查看数: 4560| 评论数: 10|

Last night, my friend and I went to bar in a hotel. We ordered some drinks and chatted while listening to the dance music played by the DJ.

Next to us, there is a handsome man sitting there along having a glass of cocktail. Not for long, we started to make a conversation with him. Surprisingly, although he has a Asian face, he's actually an American. But his Chinese is as good as his English. He told us he's working in the field of automatic mechanism. But he learned commercial-plane driving and got a driving license. So we had a lot to talk about afterward. He even offered drinks to us.

This morning, I got an e-mail from him saying so pleased to meet both of us. And he wants to keep in touch with us.

So that's just how easy people make friends. What's your experience?

最新评论

magicsunxq 发表于 2007-6-22 09:02:04
I am not good at chatting with strangers,so I make friends only with the people around me,for example,the classmates.

many people consider me as a optimistic guy,but actually,I 'm introverted.I don't like talking with strangers.I don' t like take part in the party.Even I don't like go to the place which is crowded.

So, I don't make many friends except my classmates
Mati 发表于 2007-6-22 11:46:52
I am a rather introverted girl, well, it is not easy for me to make friends.But I have changed a lot since i participated to work. Somehow, i still won't talk to strangers as the security problem.

I think the western people is more active on this.
芥末膏 发表于 2007-6-22 11:56:10
Yes. I think Mati is right. From that experience, I believe culture has been a key factor to make perple's personalities. Take that guy we met for example, he is an Asian but he's as open as Americans do. He's been influenced by American's culture quite a lot.
lullaby 发表于 2007-6-22 11:57:54
Usually,boys wants to make friends with me first
芥末膏 发表于 2007-6-22 12:01:51

回复 #5 lullaby 的帖子

On the contrary, I always wait for girls to come to me. Haha....
linhao 发表于 2007-6-23 10:25:45
just do it!
lullaby 发表于 2007-6-25 09:11:43
While you are waiting for the girl to come to you, a girl will watch out behind you
芥末膏 发表于 2007-6-25 13:46:26

回复 #8 lullaby 的帖子

Unfortunately, you're right. But it's still a good thing to be welcomed by girls. I believe girls have the same feeling.
tataoo 发表于 2007-8-8 22:15:16
i was aintroverted in the past,but my teacher talked to me for several times.he said exoscopic guys are more popular.so i tried to make some change.now,most of my classmates consider me asa poaticu girl.but i still unwilling to talk to strangers.i don't like places where there are many people.

i just make friends with some of my classmates ,i am not so succeed in it
CalmSky 发表于 2007-8-11 12:09:00
原帖由 芥末膏 于 2007-6-22 11:56 发表

Yes. I think Mati is right. From that experience, I believe culture has been a key factor to make perple's personalities. Take that guy we met for example, he is an Asian but he's as open as Amer ...

gee, I am confused at the moment.

that guy u mentioned is not an Asian but an American. he just looks like an Asian.

that's exact what u said ya.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表