找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

一朵红红的玫瑰

发布者: 流水绯红 | 发布时间: 2005-12-13 03:04| 查看数: 3652| 评论数: 1|

my luve is like a red, red rose,<BR>                       That's newly sprung in June;<BR>                      O my luve is like the melodie<BR>                       That's sweetly played in tune.<BR>                      As fair thou art, my bonie lass,<BR>                       So deep in luve am I;<BR>                      And I will luve thee still, my dear, <BR>                       Till a' the seas gang dry.<BR>                    Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,<BR>                       And the rocks melt wi' the sun;<BR>                      And I will luve thee still , my dear,<BR>                       While the sands o' life shall run.<BR>                    And fare thee weel, my only luve,<BR>                       And fare thee weel a while;<BR>                      And I will come again, my luve,<BR>                       Tho'it wre ten thousand mile!<BR>                      <BR>                      一朵红红的玫瑰<BR>                      <BR>                      罗伯特.彭斯<BR>                    啊!我爱人象红红的玫瑰,<BR>                       在六月里苞放;<BR>                      啊,我爱人象一支乐曲,<BR>                       乐声美妙、悠扬。<BR>                      你那么美,漂亮的姑娘,<BR>                       我爱你那么深切;<BR>                      我会永远爱你,亲爱的,<BR>                       一直到四海涸竭。<BR>                    直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,<BR>                       直到太阳把岩石消熔!<BR>                      我会永远爱你,亲爱的, <BR>                       只要生命无穷。<BR>                    再见吧,我唯一的爱人,<BR>                       再见以,小别片刻!<BR>                      我会回来的,我的爱人,<BR>                       即使万里相隔!

最新评论

samin 发表于 2005-12-14 23:24:59
A red red rose,I know it at the first time in Crazy English in 1998,beautiful poem
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表