注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

伦敦伸奥宣传片

发布者: 流水绯红 | 发布时间: 2005-12-15 20:33| 查看数: 2400| 评论数: 0|

[RM=480,360,true]http://4english.cn/olympics/london2012_proud.rm[/RM]
ake London Proud<BR>(Song: Heather Small Proud)<BR> <BR> <BR>I look into the window of my mind<BR>Reflections of the fears I know I've left behind
I step out of the ordinary<BR>I can feel my soul ascending<BR>I am on my way
Can't stop me now<BR>And you can do the same<BR>What have you done today to make you feel proud?
It's never too late to try<BR>What have you done today to make you feel proud?
You could be so many people<BR>If you make that break for freedom<BR>What have you done today to make you feel proud?
Still so many answers I don't know<BR>Realise that to question is how we grow
So I step out of the ordinary<BR>I can feel my soul ascending<BR>I am on my way
Can't stop me now<BR>And you can do the same<BR>What have you done today to make you feel proud?
It's never too late to try<BR>What have you done today to make you feel proud?
You could be so many people<BR>If you make that break for freedom<BR>What have you done today to make you feel proud?
We need a change<BR>Do it today<BR>I can feel my spirit rising<BR>We need a change<BR>So do it today
'Cause I can see a clear horizon<BR>What have you done today to make you feel proud?<BR>So what have you done today to make you feel proud?
'Cause you could be so many people<BR>If you make that break for freedom<BR>So what have you done today to make you feel proud?<BR>What have you done today to make you feel proud?
What have you done today<BR>You could be so many people?<BR>Just make that break for freedom<BR>So what have you done today to make you feel proud?

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表