只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

美国卡车促销新招 买车赠送突击步枪

发布者: yingy1ng | 发布时间: 2010-11-17 13:26| 查看数: 2106| 评论数: 1|

【导读】美国一位经销商推出一项优惠购车活动,凡购买卡车的顾客就能获赠一张枪械购买券,可以免费获得一支AK47突击步枪。

6113320434711199452.jpg

资料图:AK47突击步枪

A truck dealer and gun rights supporter in Florida has tripled his sales by offering a free AK-47 assault rifle to all new buyers, he said on Monday.

美国佛罗里达州一位卡车经销商最近推出一项优惠购车活动,凡在他店里购买卡车的顾客就能获赠一张枪械购买券,可以到指定的枪械用品店免费获得一支AK47突击步枪。

18b4f96a59f74cfbacea145024b169da.jpg

A truck dealer and gun rights supporter in Florida has tripled his sales by offering a free AK-47 assault rifle to all new buyers, he said on Monday.   "My sales have increased three-fold," Nick Ginetta, of the Nations Trucks dealership in the central town of Sanford, told AFP. He said his clientele is mostly hunters, fishermen and outdoorsmen.

据悉,这个卡车经销店位于桑福德市,主要的客户群体为猎人、渔民以及户外运动人士。该店经理称,自上周美国退伍军人纪念日当天推出这一促销活动以来,他们的销售额增长了三倍。

cfe8e85d1b8442be822186c84412287e.jpg

"If I (were) selling Hyundais, I would not go for that. It wouldn't attract my customer base," he added.   He unveiled the offer last week in a show of support for US troops ahead of Veterans Day.   "A lot of veterans have given a lot of sacrifice for this country, for our rights, and one of the rights that we have is the ability to own firearms," Ginetta, himself a veteran, said.   In the last four days he has handed out 21 vouchers for new AK-47s that can be used at a local gun shop, where he has reserved 100 of the assault rifles at wholesale prices.   He plans to continue the offer until the guns sell out.

他表示,获赠枪械购买券的顾客需通过审查才能拿到获赠的步枪,顾客也可以用购买权选购其它种类的枪械。

最新评论

dickarray 发表于 2010-11-17 14:24:18
AK-47's are fairly cheap in the U.S., so that truck dealer really didn't lose money at all but attracted a lot of red-neck buyers.I am a supporter of gun ownership, so as long as the law allows that, I don't have a problem with it.I myself have several pistols and an AR-15, and I love shooting targets at the range.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表