注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[~~ Daily Frame of Mind ~~]

发布者: kevin | 发布时间: 2005-12-21 14:20| 查看数: 4631| 评论数: 6|

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ae33cc size=4>Dear all,</FONT>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ae33cc size=4>This diary is no more than a record of  the everyday mood of his/hers,yours or mine.</FONT>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ae33cc size=4>Take down what you have grasped from your lives, what you have obtained from your study, your work, or what are you going to gain...</FONT>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ae33cc size=4>There is no running away from the fact that we will all gain fruitful results after long term hard working, esp. in English learning, so, let us keep down what we have achieved here...  </FONT>
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ae33cc size=4></FONT>

最新评论

kevin 发表于 2005-12-21 14:38:30
<FONT face=Verdana size=4>i've squanderred a lot of time sweeping my eyes up and down, but still cannot figure out what her eyes were trying to say...</FONT>
<FONT face=Verdana size=4>yes,it's a true story that X'mas day is approaching, does that imply that i should bring her some pleasant surprise ?</FONT>
<FONT face=Verdana size=4>i bet most of you may be too impatient to wait to say "yes, just do it!". but...</FONT>
<FONT face=Verdana size=4>i have no idea about how, maybe take her out to catch a flick can be jolly a good idea, who could give me some ??????</FONT>[em04]
puppy 发表于 2005-12-24 14:15:40
<FONT face=Arial size=4>Dear Kevin,</FONT>
<FONT face=Arial size=4>    Give her whatever you appreciate the most, Kevin.  I mean your friend will feel great surprised and then get trilling excitement with your elaborate present no matter how the value is if only it's does come from the bottom of your heart.</FONT>
<FONT face=Arial size=4>Sincerely,</FONT>
<FONT face=Arial size=4>uppy</FONT><FONT face=Arial size=4>[em17]</FONT>
kevin 发表于 2005-12-26 10:16:09
<FONT face="Wide Latin" size=4>Dear puppy,</FONT>
<FONT face="Wide Latin" size=4> Thanks for your kindly idea, i've made her wild with joy. Cherishing what we've got is more important than struggling for what is in the air. We'll always hope friendship remains and never can end. (F.R.A.N.C.E)</FONT>
<FONT face="Wide Latin" size=4>Truly,</FONT>
<FONT face="Wide Latin" size=4> </FONT>
<FONT face="Wide Latin" size=4>kevin</FONT>
[em07]
kevin 发表于 2005-12-27 13:25:57
<FONT face=Verdana size=4>life is short compared with history,so we should make it meaningful,however, how to may various from one to another,i was ponderring upon this problem, to what extend should i define it meaningful remains in the air...</FONT>
kevin 发表于 2005-12-31 17:22:50
after one year's hard working, we finally can enjoy a feast on this new year's eve, then have the new year break, expecting the prosperous coming new year turn out to be fruitful...
kevin 发表于 2006-1-11 13:46:00
<FONT color=#2b91d5 size=4>i'm taking great pain to do backbreaking work recently, it's torture to me, several people's burden fell on my shoulder suddenly without any cushion, hurry-scurry...</FONT>
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表