找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

I caught a cold

发布者: magicsunxq | 发布时间: 2007-8-14 11:49| 查看数: 3597| 评论数: 6|

I caught a cold ,what's more,I had a fever.so I have been lying in bed these days, and that's why I didn't post these days. It's so hot in Beijing that I have to hide in the room with a air condition, which resulted in my cold.

最新评论

tataoo 发表于 2007-8-14 13:33:14
you should take care of yourself.

wish you a health body

my friend also caught a cold,she said it's so horrible.

she is a very careless girl,she always can't take care of herself .so i have to tell her again and again.i said she shouldn't eat too much junk food etc,but she just said "ok"and went on doing that.she is so "hopeless" that she is ill.what's more,she eat lots of ice cream,she said it's so-called"combat poison with poison"
椰风树影 发表于 2007-8-14 13:54:28
Cold is one of the most common sickness one can get in summer.So what you should do is to take care ofyourself more carefully.
胡萝卜泥 发表于 2007-8-17 16:59:07
To be honest.I'm really sorry to hear you say that.

You should take care of yourself......

After all ,your body and your health is the most important......
芥末膏 发表于 2007-8-17 18:50:17
Exercise would help prevent a cold. You need have a regular body trainning. It would bring you a great shape healthy body.
tataoo 发表于 2007-8-17 19:14:29
yes,i agree.i caught a cold easily years ago.

i began running in the morning when i was in grade 2 in senior school and ever since then i seldom suffer that.
Angellinda 发表于 2007-12-18 13:43:32
what you said is the same to me. every year, I have always caugh a cold during cold winter. till to now I am still a bitcatch a cold and not felt a bit better. how let it make disappear?
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表