找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

The Perfect Son

发布者: Quickie | 发布时间: 2005-10-11 23:11| 查看数: 2262| 评论数: 4|

<STRONG>I, Wolf Quickie, prefer short jokes....  they use less of my brain ( already too little left ) I will try to post at least one everyday. </STRONG>
<STRONG></STRONG>
[move]<STRONG><FONT color=#ff3300>The Perfect Son[/move]</FONT></STRONG>
<BR>A: I have the perfect son. <BR>B: Does he smoke? <BR>A: No, he doesn't. <BR>B: Does he drink whiskey? <BR>A: No, he doesn't. <BR>B: Does he ever come home late? <BR>A: No, he doesn't. <BR>B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he? <BR>A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.

最新评论

Quickie 发表于 2005-10-11 23:16:29
My friend said he knew a man with a wooden leg named <FONT color=#ff0066>Smith</FONT>. <BR>So I asked him "What was the name of his other leg?"
The doctor to the patient: 'You are very sick' <BR>The patient to the doctor: 'Can I get a second opinion?' <BR>The doctor again: 'Yes, you are very ugly too...'
A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts." <BR>The doctor asks, "What do you mean?" <BR>The man says, "When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts." <BR>The doctor says, "I know what's wrong with you - you've broken your finger!"
coconut 发表于 2005-10-12 13:38:19
<STRONG>oh,Perfect Son</STRONG>
Quickie 发表于 2005-10-12 23:41:20
<STRONG><FONT size=4></FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT size=4>Mother: <FONT color=#3d11ee>"Did you enjoy your first day at school?" <br></FONT>Girl: <FONT color=#ff0000>"First day? Do you mean I have to go back tomorrow?" </FONT></FONT></STRONG><br>:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
<STRONG><FONT size=5>That girl is just like me, I didn't like to go to school too.... </FONT></STRONG>[em07]

samin 发表于 2005-10-18 13:29:38
haha,she dislike school,like me in the childhood
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表