英语家园

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

The Longest Tennis Match in History史上最长网球比赛(下)

发布者: anro | 发布时间: 2010-11-23 20:18| 查看数: 1371| 评论数: 0|

Topic: The Longest Tennis Match in History史上最长网球比赛(下)

Host:Gary (Jingan Center, Shanghai)

Commentators and TV presenters were forced find any available space - sitting on the floor and squeezing through the crowd.

(因为人太多)解说员和电视转播者被迫寻找着任何空闲之地——坐在地板上,推搡着人群。

Even Mahut's mother struggled to get courtside having to show her security pass(安全通行证)before being allowed through.

甚至马胡的妈妈在准许进入之前,也要在挤入球场边缘区时出示她的安全通行证。

At the end of the second day's play the two players left the court to a standing ovation(长时间起立鼓掌)from the crowd.

在两天比赛的最后,两位球员让网球场上持续回想着来自人群的长时间掌声。

Overnight the scoreboard had to be fixed as it froze on a score of 47 all.

就在前一天,计分板不得不去接受修理,因为它竟然停在47-47时不动了。

The players had continued much further through the set, setting a score of 59 all.

双方球员继续在此局鏖战,将比分锁定在了59-59。

At 68-all the first signs of tension crept in. Isner chucked his racquet to the floor, and fell 0-30 behind.

在68-68时,比赛的激战形势第一次出现。伊斯内尔把他的球拍扔到了地上,以0-30落后对手。

However, he composedv.镇定) himself and went on to win the game 40 – 30.

但是,他使自己镇静下来,最后以40-30反超。

At 60-61, Mahut's fingers jabbed(v.) at his stomach. He had cramps(抽筋,痉挛). Still he held his serve and he pumped his fist.

当比分为60-61时,马胡的手指戳在了他的肚子。他抽筋了。但是他仍旧坚持发球,并举起拳头为自己打气。

Isner eventually won the match with a score of 70 - 68 in the final set.

伊斯内尔最后以70-68在决胜局中获胜。

"He’s a champion," Mahut said after hugging his opponent at net. "We just played the greatest match at the greatest tournament."

“他是冠军,”马胡赛后在球网这拥抱了他的对手。“我们在最棒的巡回赛中打了一场最棒的比赛。”

He also added: “This will stick with me for the rest of my life, but I hope it doesn’t define my career.”

他还补充道:“这场比赛会一直伴随着我,但我不希望它已勾勒出我的职业道路。

Forty bottles of water, 12 energy bars, seven racquets and three bananas were drank, eaten and used in the epic(adj.史诗的,壮观的) match.

在这场壮观的比赛中,喝了40瓶水,吃了12块补充能量的糖果块,用了7副球拍,吃掉3个香蕉。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表