Topic: Dealing with a complaint 处理投诉
Host: Stephen (Hongqiao Center, Shanghai)
Guest: Excuse me.
对不起。
Waiter: Yes sir. What can I do for you?
你好,先生。有什么我能做的吗?
Guest: I ordered my dinner about half an hour ago and it still hasn’t arrived.
我半个小时前就点餐了,但它现在还没有来。
Waiter: I am sorry for that. I am going to check with the chef right now.
我对此很抱歉。我现在就去和厨师核对一下。
(…Coming back from the kitchen.)
(过了一会儿,从厨房出来。)
Waiter:Hello sir. Your order will be with you very soon.Oh, here it comes.
你好,先生。你点的餐马上就会到。哦,它来了。
Guest: Thank you.
谢谢。
Waiter: Excuse me, sir! I am very sorry for the delay. Here we have some drinks for you to enjoy. It is free of charge to show our apology.
对不起,先生。我对这个拖延很抱歉。我们这里有一些饮料,你可以享用 。这是免费的,算是我们的致歉。
Guest: But I don’t drink any of them.这些我都不喝。
Waiter: Then, we are going to give you a discount.
那么,我们给你一个折扣吧。
Guest: It’s all right. 好的。
Waiter: Anything you want, please let us know.
如果你想要什么,请告诉我们。
Guest: Thanks.
谢谢。
Waiter: Enjoy your food.
祝你享用愉快。 |
|