找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

A dream place you can't miss!

发布者: 芥末膏 | 发布时间: 2007-9-26 11:28| 查看数: 6604| 评论数: 13|

Last October, I went on a wonderful trip to a beautiful island in Tailand called " Phuket ". I spent 8 days there but never felt boring.

The first sight of this beautiful island was breathtaking. The sky-blue ocean was so peaceful that I wanted to lie on it as a child sleeping in his bed. The great location attracts millions of tourists coming from all corners of the world. They have one simple reason to come: relax. And Phuket proves to be the perfect dream place for them.

Playing with the sea can never be boring. I did swimming, water motoring, scuba diving, snorkeling and boat trips deep into the sea... Among them, scuba diving was the most interesting thing to enjoy. I dove down to the bottom of a bay where thousands of different kinds of fish were swimming around us biting and eating the bread in my hand. I can't move my eyes from those colorful adorable fish.

Ladyboy is a symbolic culture in Tailand. No trip to Tailand is complete without watching a ladyboy's show. They dressed and acted like world's top level models. Every move was so soft and attractive, and looking at their eyes can be dangerous as it can steal your heart unconsciously. Haha... So I tried hard to look at other parts of their bodies.

Well, there is a lot of things to say about the trip. But no words can compare to a visit by yourself. So why not go and check it out? You will never regret about it.

最新评论

tianyizhilan 发表于 2007-9-26 11:46:19
it's a wonderful trip and a beautiful place ,and the good article,thanks,i don't know how to express use in english
magicsunxq 发表于 2007-9-26 12:33:51
A wonderful travel.

I'm saving money, because I want to visit one of my friends who is in Korean now. But it's hard for a poor student, luckily, I will work net year.
芥末膏 发表于 2007-9-29 08:37:35

回复 3F 的帖子

I learned that Korea doesn't have much to see. 济洲岛 may be the most worth seeing place in South Korea. I've thought about going to Korea, but it may be the last a few places I want to go. Hehe...
椰风树影 发表于 2007-9-30 14:01:20
A really nice trip. I hope I can have one some day as well.
芥末膏 发表于 2007-10-10 11:00:17

回复 5F 的帖子

It's not very hard if you have about 10,000 for yourself.Don't go with a travel group, it would be very boring trip. Go by yourself, you will find it very interesting.
liyanqi504 发表于 2007-10-10 20:59:30
If I want to understand the article,It will spend me too much time,I will try my best.
芥末膏 发表于 2007-10-12 15:05:11

回复 7F 的帖子

Don't worry. You'll improve by intensive reading practice.
快乐水果 发表于 2007-10-12 16:53:22
good article ,, i like to travel the place as what u describe .so beautiful ,...
magicsunxq 发表于 2007-10-12 19:05:15

回复 7F 的帖子

His english is the best in all of us. Sometimes I can't catch him, either
kathychu 发表于 2007-10-16 10:08:42
Really nice experience, I am planning to Tailand for my honeymoon next year.
芥末膏 发表于 2007-10-19 10:41:11

回复 11F 的帖子

Nice!Take my suggestion: Don't go with a travel group. Since you speak English, you'll find no difficuties going around in Thailand. Many Thai people speak a little English.

Exploring the country by you and your dear husband would be unforgettable in your lives.
xieqifeng 发表于 2007-10-30 13:59:08
my english is very poor ,i don't get the picture too,it's too long to me understand
cooby 发表于 2007-11-25 10:10:45
Aha ,I think the ladyboy show is the most interesting part.The ladyboy show is just Tailand's GreatWall for any travellor.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表