只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

谁帮我看看这个Cover Letter

发布者: magicsunxq | 发布时间: 2007-10-12 11:52| 查看数: 2789| 评论数: 5|

50鲜花
请大家看看有没有错误,或者看着别扭吗

Dear Sir or Madam:

Your recruiting advertisement for ???positions on your website is of great interests to me. With a sound educational background demonstrated and a keen desire to be part of a professional company, I am submitting my resume and wish to apply for the positions referred above.

I am a graduate student from University of Science and Technology Beijing, and major in Automation. The main reason for my confidence in this position lies in both my extensive academic training in automation and my work experience in the relevant industry which has further polished my abilities. I took part in a project which is to analyze and improve the old automatic system of a blast furnace hot stove in XuanHua Iron&Steel Group Liability CO., Ltd, and programmed with BAILEY INFI90.

In addition to my academic excellence, my various aptitudes displayed in extra curriculum activities combined with fluent English ability as well as proficient computer skills prepare me a qualified candidate. For further information, please refer to my attached resume.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I anticipate the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualification and your needs.

With enthusiastically personal regards,

Sincerely yours,

???

最佳答案

查看完整内容

语言是没有问题啦,我是大四的学生马上也找工作了。我觉得你还应该写的有条理点,简单点,一眼看上去就明了了。还有字弄大一点,我看着累的慌~ 发一个网址给你自己看该怎么写英文简历,可能你看过了,不过希望对你有帮助。 另外祝你求职成功!

最新评论

jjmao5243 发表于 2007-10-12 11:52:29
语言是没有问题啦,我是大四的学生马上也找工作了。我觉得你还应该写的有条理点,简单点,一眼看上去就明了了。还有字弄大一点,我看着累的慌~

发一个网址给你自己看该怎么写英文简历,可能你看过了,不过希望对你有帮助。

另外祝你求职成功!
jjmao5243 发表于 2007-10-19 11:10:51
http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/4970964.html这个是网址~~,有空看看吧!
lullaby 发表于 2007-10-19 11:35:40
有语法错误,建议多参照一下网上的范文
jesseyuan 发表于 2007-10-19 14:29:58
路过,来看看的,学习
magicsunxq 发表于 2007-10-19 15:42:04
呵呵,我也觉得他这个写的太啰嗦,就跟看篇大作文似的,尤其第一句怎么看怎么别扭,不过人家已经投出去了,完全无视我的意见[1_02]
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表