找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Li wins 2nd gold for China in Military World Games

发布者: zhenru | 发布时间: 2007-10-17 15:32| 查看数: 1967| 评论数: 0|

China's Li Shixin competes during the men's 1m springboard final at the 4th CISM Military World Games in Hyderabad, capital of southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, Oct. 15, 2007. Li claimed the title.
HYDERABAD, India, Oct. 16 - Chinese diver Li Shixin won his delegation's second gold after claiming men's 1 meter springboard title at the 4th Military World Games here on Monday.

Diving powerhouse China dominated the springboard Monday with Li and his compatriot Zhang Xinhua snatching the gold and sliver medals respectively.

"Before the games, my coach told me to relax, and I did well today, " said Li, who surprised all his teammates after taking the bronze medal in national championships last month.

Led from the first dive, Li collected a total of 134.50 points to pick the triumph, followed by Zhang in 132 points.

"In this kind of competitions, I have confidence on our divers, they are all world class divers. We did not face much challenge today," said Zeng Wei, coach of the Chinese diving team.

S. Klein of Germany took the bronze medal in 118.50 points.

Cui Zhide won the first gold medal for China after crowning in men's 20 kilometers walk race earlier.

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表