注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

thank you!

发布者: Sarah | 发布时间: 2006-1-1 00:29| 查看数: 13083| 评论数: 12|

< ><FONT face="Times New Roman"></FONT>
< ><FONT face="Times New Roman">My  birthday  is coming.I  want  to  use  this  chance  to  thank  my  friends  of  English  Family.</FONT>
< ><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">David</FONT>:<FONT face="Times New Roman">We  have  almost  known  each  other  for  half  a   year!Thanks  for  buliding  English  Family  and  Enfamily  BBS.Thanks  for  trusting  me  and  asking  me  to  be  adminstrator  of  English  Family  and  the  host  of“english  songs”  even  though  I  am  just  a  child  in  your  eyes.You  give  sky  to  make  me  fly,you  give me  a  stage  to  show  myself,you  give  me  a  class  to  make  me  learn   more  and  get  more.Thank  you,my  dear  uncle,David!</FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">Babyblue</FONT>:<FONT face="Times New Roman">You  are  my  good  partner,I  can’t  find  a  better  one,I’m  very  glad  to  work  with  you  in  “English  Songs”,you  always  support  me  even  sometimes  I  have  no  confidence  in  myself.You  are  the  person  who  gives  me  the  power  when  I  feel  disappointed  and  lonely.i  can’t  imagine  what  will  happen  if  “english  songs”loses  so  wonderful  a  host  like  you,thanks,my  dear  partner,Babyblue!</FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">Stone</FONT>:<FONT face="Times New Roman">I  can’t  just  use  words  to  show  my  thanks  to  you.stone.my-----,hehe,I  even  don’t  know  how  to  call  you,my  teacher?my  friend?or  my  elder  brother?You  teach  me  how  to  pronounce  some  words   and  the  way  of  learning oral English  as  my  teacher.what’s  more,you  often  tell  me  how  to  study  correctly  and  help  me  to  make  use  of  time  properly,just  like  a  friend’s  treatment.Sometimes.you  are like  my  elder  brother,caring  me  and  telling  me  to  keep  healty  , be  relax  and  not  to  be  too  tired  which  makes  me  moved,Thanks  you,dear  stone!</FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">BOBO</FONT>:<FONT face="Times New Roman">when  I  think  of  you,I  always  think  the  net  trouble,it’s  really  strange that  we  always  meet net  trouble  when  we  talk,but  I  still  like   talking  with  you  cause  you  words  can  make  me  happy.i  feel  relax  when  we  chat.Till  now  I  still  can  remember  what  you  told  me about  learning  english.Can  you  remember  the  decision  we  made  together,I  wish  both  of  our  dreams  could  come  true,then  we  can  chat  face  to  face,Come  on,dear  BOBO!</FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">Cceal</FONT>:<FONT face="Times New Roman">I  don’t  know  how  to  describle  my  feeling  completely,In  my  heart,you  are  a  gentleman.Your polite  words  always  make  me  feel  comfortable,you  also  introduce  good  methods  of  learning  english  to  me  to  improve  my  written  English.you  do  study  hard  even  though  you  are  no  longer  a  student,I  should  learn  from  you!thanks,dear  Cceal!</FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">At  last,I  wanna  thank  all  the  people  who  have  talked  with  me  in  voice,for  my  English  is  not  good  and  I  don’t  know  many  english  words. I  often  asked  you  to  explain  them  when  I  met  new  words, All  of  you  never  feel  bored  and  happy  to  answer  my  questions.thank  you  all!</FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">And  I  also  wanna  wish  “happy  birthday”to a  enfamily  member  called  james  who  was  born  at  the  same  date  with  me!</FONT>[MP=480,70,true]http://www.newchao.com/music/New_Woman/15.mp3[/3g]

最新评论

david 发表于 2006-1-1 00:48:28
haha,Happy birthday and happy new year to you,sarah.
I wish you can make a good progress in this year.
and wish  everyone of our family can realize one's dream!
Happy new year.
NoNine 发表于 2006-1-1 02:27:40
Happy birthday and a happy new year~~~
babyblue 发表于 2006-1-1 13:16:54
happy b-day &amp; happy new year... Also.. the best wish for u... my girl!
yucc 发表于 2006-1-1 19:03:04
happy birthiday and happy everday !little sister sarah![em23][em24][em27]
BlueMask 发表于 2006-1-4 09:24:14
Happy Birthday,my dear young sister.
And dear Bond,happy birthday,too
I would learn many things from u two.So glad to know u two.
Sarah 发表于 2006-1-4 12:29:00
bluemask,thisjamesisnotjamesbond.butanotherguy!
zoe 发表于 2006-1-4 14:16:33
Happy birthday, Sarah and James.
By the way, a sweet music.
lyyenglish 发表于 2006-1-7 01:03:29
the best wish to you!
Cactus 发表于 2006-1-8 14:35:05
<FONT size=4>I marked it as the "Recommended one" not because it's well-written, but for the sincere words between lines.</FONT>
<FONT size=4>It will be better, if you enlarge the font for us to read, many thanks!</FONT>
Stone 发表于 2008-5-7 08:32:03
You are suck a lovely girl. It is my plesure to know you.
咖啡豆 发表于 2008-8-2 18:53:45
happy birthday to you ,bestwish
cici520ff 发表于 2008-8-5 00:53:39
好老的贴子,也被翻出来了

不过这篇生日感言倒写得蛮有感情
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表