注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

who's saying(update every day)

发布者: allow | 发布时间: 2007-10-31 13:59| 查看数: 3468| 评论数: 8|

who are crying?

Acording to newspaper and CCTV reports ,about 100000 persons die by traffic accident every year in China . from January to June in 2007 ,The Ministry Public Security announced that 41933 persons had lost their life by traffic accident.

When you are ridding the bicycle or walking on the road,you will find out that the driverdrove the car very fast ,we would feel danger from the car. People oftensay that a lot of chinese drivers don't abide by the traffic rules , only a few can abide the rules , for this reason pedestyians all think they lack of safety on the road.

Why do the Chinese drivers not abide the rules? If they do, many persons don’t lost their family members, why can they not hear the unfortunate peoples are crying?

[ 本帖最后由 allow 于 2007-10-31 14:10 编辑 ]

最新评论

xieqifeng 发表于 2007-10-31 14:43:21
many people can buy the driver's licences, so many many people will lost their family members ,it's very dangerous and very terrible to us.frankly speaking ,it ever happened to me and change my life
allow 发表于 2007-11-1 16:32:54

said to myself

When you feeling low, it's shows that you must have a rest right now, don't work too hard, especially you continue to keep irrgular hours .Pls keep your health for your family. you ought to recognize that your body isn't youself own, in other words you also belong to your husand( wife) and your parents and your kids. if you have been ill ,your family member would worry about with you ,you would not only waste your much menoy ,but also harm your body , no mention to that keeping you health is very important .

above all ,keep you health pls ,for you ,foy me
allow 发表于 2007-11-1 16:38:30

statement

I know I have many mistakes in my articles ,so pls pointit outifyou know. thank you a lot ...........
allow 发表于 2007-11-3 14:14:50

"Rain cats and dogs"

"Rain cats and dogs", do you know what 's mean? Really when Ilearned this short sentence, I cann't help thinking what's mean?he he~~,it's mean that is the heavy rain! As everyone knows ,the cat is one kind of animal as well as the dog. Did you accept this discribing?
nature 发表于 2007-11-3 22:46:07

Both are resposible for the traffic accidents

Walkers and drivers, both of them are needed to learn more traffic rules,
arc365 发表于 2007-11-19 11:39:20
Yes ,the danger is around us everywhere and everytime .So we must abide the traffic rules ,and especially the driver ,because they drive a large thing that it's stronger than people who walk on foot or by bike.

Of course,the coin has two sides.The walkers also have the responsibility .They cross the roads or streets when the traffic on red.

Above all , all we should leanr the traffic rules,and abide it ,if we do this,we can have a good life environment.
allow 发表于 2007-11-20 11:32:35
It's essential to put down my idea today.

I have some issues about people's income from the year of 1997 to 2007,according to my study shows that many people's salary have been increased during that term,but if you figure out your income, you will realized that ours income be increased only a bit.

In fact,if you consider price inflation, later your feeling will bad.........
allow 发表于 2007-11-20 11:34:06
“A man comes to this world with his first clenched, but when he dies his hand is open”, this is the rabbis of old said. Surely I agree with this saying , but as a living man, we ought to hold fast to life and love, don’t regret that you spent your much more time to seek your dreams .

This is not easy to leasson to learn, especially when we are young and think the world is ours to commend, mybe we lost some good chance from this .

In ours life, we have some chance to elect, but we often unable to make up ours mind to face choice, finally we lost all of chance again.

We remember a beauty that faded, a love that waned. But we remember with far greater pain that we did not see that beauty when it flowered, that we failed to respond with love when it was tendered.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表