扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

新概念2默写

发布者: 丄締の寵兒 | 发布时间: 2007-11-11 19:44| 查看数: 5666| 评论数: 12|

新概念3目前默写还有困难,先默好第二册吧。

大家有兴趣一起来呀!一起来努力。

最新评论

丄締の寵兒 发表于 2007-11-11 20:00:38
I have just moved to a house in Brige Street. Yesterday a bagger knocked at my door.He asked me for a meal and a glass of beer. In return for this, he stood at his head and sang songs. I gave him a meal. He ate the food and drank the beer, then he put a piece of cheese and went away.later a nighbour told me about him. Every one knows him. HIs name is Precy Buttons. he calls at every house once a month and always asks for a meal and a glass of beer.

Bridgestood onin his pocketneighboureverybodyin the street
丄締の寵兒 发表于 2007-11-13 21:30:03
The plane was late and detecives were waiting at the airport all moning. They were expecting a valuable parcel from South Afirca. a few hours earier, someone has told the polce that thieves would try to steal diamonds. When the plane arrived, some detecives were waiting inside the mian building, Others were waiting at the airfired. two man tookthe parcel offthe plane and carried it into the Coustoms House. while two detecives were waiting garde at the door, two others opened the parcel. To their surprised, the precious parcel was full of stones and sand.

were keeping guardguardguarddetectivea valuable of diamondspolicesome of the detetciveon the airfieldto their surprise

丄締の寵兒 发表于 2007-11-18 20:22:42
lesson 8

JoeSandershas the most beautiful garden in our town. Nearly every body enters for "The Nicest garden Competition "each year,butJoe wins every time. Bill Frith's garden is larger than Joe's .Bill works harder than Joe and grows more flowers and vegetables. But joe's garden is moer interesting. he has made neat paths and has built a wooden bridge over a pool. I like gardens too,but I do not like work hard. I enter for the garden competition too, and I always win a little prize for the worest garden in the town.

hard work
chenxuanzhe 发表于 2007-11-19 11:41:32
加油喔~~
丄締の寵兒 发表于 2007-11-19 19:48:38

回复 5F 的帖子

恩,我会的。谢谢!
丄締の寵兒 发表于 2007-11-19 19:59:47
lesson 9

On wednesday evening, we went to the Town Hall. It was the last day of the year, a crowd of people had gathered under the Town Hall clock. It would strike twelve in twenty minutes' time. Feeteen minutes passed,at five to twelve, the clock stopped, the big minute hand do not move. We wited and waited,but nothing happened. suddenly, someone shotted:'it's two past twelve, the clock stopped.' I look the watch, It was ture. the big clock refused to welcome the New Year. At that time ,everybody began to laugh and sing.

fifteenthe clock has stopped. look at
viewsafe 发表于 2007-11-25 23:14:24
我在博客里学习第二册,并默写。希望有效果
yiyan5715 发表于 2007-11-26 10:28:42
加油,我也在QQ空间里默写新二呢,一天两课
丄締の寵兒 发表于 2007-11-26 20:27:58

回复 9F 的帖子

这么厉害...

一天两课...
丄締の寵兒 发表于 2007-11-26 20:28:46

回复 8F 的帖子

恩,一起加油,努力~~
丄締の寵兒 发表于 2007-11-26 20:40:05
lesson 10

We have an old musical instrument, It is called a clavichord is kept in the living-room. It has belonged to our family for a long time. The instrument was bought by my grandfather many years ago. Recently it was damaged by a visitor. She tried to play jazz on it! She struck the keys too hard and two of the strings were broken. My father was shocked.Now we are not allowed to touch it. It is being repaired by a friend of my father's.
阿布夕梨 发表于 2007-11-28 12:23:11
按计划背~~一天一课~~外加循环记忆~~

希望不要忘
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表