找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

the wish from my bottom of heart

发布者: xieqifeng | 发布时间: 2007-11-20 21:04| 查看数: 3447| 评论数: 5|

long time no see the new topic ,so are you very busy or no ideas in your minds,just write anything whatever the topic is .please

i am the beginner of theenglish learnning,want learn from you ,i graduate from school more than ten years ,now i realize this isnecessary and important to learn english in the real life.so i read on the line every day ,i hope i can improve my english lever,and can express myself good in english,

the weather is turn cold ,please take good care of youself,for you for me and for the english family ,i hope i will see you and your article in here.

miss you .

最新评论

ch- 发表于 2007-12-1 19:41:43
really. u will surely read more articles here but be sure of their quality.
椰风树影 发表于 2007-12-1 20:27:59
You are so kind and friendly. May you have a big harvest in our English Garden.
风之子_ghost 发表于 2007-12-3 14:27:09

welcome

nice to see that you are in the route of learning english.it isdifficult but after that you will arrive at a scenic landplace .it is your real gardon.
hufangkathy 发表于 2007-12-5 15:11:48

English's important role

I agree with what LZ said. English plays a important role in our life as a language tool, which can help us know the whole world better. Last week, isigned up to the TEM8, and i'm determined to work hard. i will try my best to pass it. i hope everybody who love english can impove your english ability.
风之子_ghost 发表于 2007-12-7 17:26:26
well, i have gradulated sevsral year ago.i have not be necessary to pass some english exams .but i consider english is important no matter where you are in.so i am studying english by myself and i focus on oral english and listening.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表