英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

视频商务英语口语15 : Entertaining visitors (1)含文本

发布者: daisy95071 | 发布时间: 2007-11-21 11:39| 查看数: 2605| 评论数: 0|

[wmv]http://images.edu-edu.com.cn/video/eng/unit15.wmv[/wmv]

对话

KATE MCKENNA: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your attention.

凯特.麦凯纳:女士们、先生们,谢谢大家全神贯注。

But...I would just like to say a few more words...I promise to keep it brief.

但是……我还要多说几句……我保证很简短。

I know that one or two of you have to leave now, but for those who can stay, it' s time to relax.

我知道你们中的一、两位必须马上离开,但那些可以留下来的人,现在可以松弛一下了。

We have prepared some refreshments so that you can talk informally about how we can work together to make Big Boss a success.

我们准备了一些点心、饮料,大家可以随意谈论一下,我们要怎样共同努力才能使 “大老板”获得成功。

The table that' s over there has plenty of food on it!

那边桌子上堆满了食物!

And I hope to be able to speak to all of you before you leave.

我希望在大家离开之前能和你们每个人都谈一下。

And once again, thank you very much for coming.

再次感谢大家的莅临。

CLIVE HARRIS: Don, what are your plans for this weekend?

克莱夫.哈里斯:堂,周末你有没有安排?

DON BRADLEY: Nothing special. Why?

堂.布拉德利:没什么特别的事情。有什么事吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: Sakai is back in London for a week before flying home.

克莱夫.哈里斯:酒井要来呆上一周,之后才搭飞机回家。

He still hasn' t decided which company he wants to deal with.

他还没有决定和哪家公司合作交易。

He is interested in Dealer Dan.

他对“商人丹”感兴趣。

We will have to work hard.

我们必须努力才行。

We have to close this deal.

我们必须要完成这份交易。

He may be free this weekend and a friend of Sakai' s told me he' s a keen golfer.

他这个周末或许有空,酒井的一位朋友告诉我,他酷爱打高尔夫。

Will you be able to offer him a game?

你能请他打一局吗?

DON BRADLEY: Yes, I could call him at his hotel.

堂.布拉德利:好的,我可以打电话到他住的宾馆。

KATE MCKENNA: Yes...we know how important the American market is.

凯特.麦凯纳:是的……我们知道美国市场是多么的重要。

In fact our Chief Executive appointed an American as Director of Marketing and Sales.

实际上我们的总裁委任一名美国人作为营销和销售部主管。

Well, you know Don Bradley...he' s born and bred in Los Angles.

你认识堂.布拉德利 …… 他在洛杉矶出生、长大。

DON BRADLEY: Ah, Mr. Sakai, this is Don Bradley from Bibury Systems.

堂.布拉德利:啊,酒井先生,我是Bibury系统公司的堂.布拉德利。

MR. SAKAI: Ah, yes, hello Don.

酒井先生:啊,你好,堂。

DON BRADLEY: How' s your trip going?

堂.布拉德利:你的旅行还好吧?

MR. SAKAI: Very well, thank you.

酒井先生:很好,谢谢。

Hard work, but very useful.

工作有难度,但很有用。

DON BRADLEY: I hear you play golf?

堂.布拉德利:我听说你喜欢打高尔夫?

MR. SAKAI: That' s right. I do.

酒井先生:对。我喜欢打。

DON BRADLEY: I' m a member of a very good club that' s not far from your hotel.

堂.布拉德利:我是一家不错的高尔夫俱乐部的会员,这个俱乐部离你的宾馆不远。

Would you care for a round tomorrow?

有没有兴趣明天打一局?

MR. SAKAI: Thank you very much, but I have just arranged to visit some tourist sites tomorrow.

酒井先生:非常感谢,不过我已经安排了明天去参观一些旅游景点。

DON BRADLEY: Then how about on Sunday?

堂.布拉德利:那星期天怎么样?

MR. SAKAI: Yes. That' s fine.

酒井先生:好。星期天可以。

DON BRADLEY: Can I offer you a lift?

堂.布拉德利:我来接你好吗?

I' ll come to collect you at your hotel at 10.30.

我10:30到你的宾馆接你。

MR. SAKAI: That' s very nice of you.

酒井先生:你太好了。

DON BRADLEY: Let' s meet in the hotel lobby.

堂.布拉德利:我们在宾馆大堂见。

MR. SAKAI: Fine.

酒井先生:好的。

KATE MCKENNA: Would you excuse me?

凯特.麦凯纳:抱歉,能打扰一下吗?

I must just have a quick word with George before he goes.

乔治走之前,我要跟他说两句,很快的。

George, thank you very much for coming.

乔治,谢谢你的光临。

I hope you think it was worth it.

希望你觉得没有白来。

US SALES AGENT: Kate, it has been a great presentation and a great evening.

美国销售代理:凯特,这场演示和会议都很棒。

KATE MCKENNA: Well, please stay in touch and let me know how the campaign goes.

凯特.麦凯纳:请保持联络,让我了解广告活动的运行情况。

MR. SAKAI: How often do you manage to play golf?

酒井先生:你多久打一次高尔夫?

DON BRADLEY: I like to play twice a week but neither Clive nor I have been able to play in the last three weeks because we抳e been too busy.

堂.布拉德利:我希望可以一周打两次,但克莱夫和我在过去的三周都没打过,太忙了。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表