英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

视频商务英语口语15:Entertaining visitors(2)

发布者: daisy95071 | 发布时间: 2007-11-21 11:51| 查看数: 2460| 评论数: 1|

[wmv]http://images.edu-edu.com.cn/video/eng/unit15-2.wmv[/wmv]

最新评论

daisy95071 发表于 2007-11-21 11:54:10
MR. SAKAI: If I could just touch on business for a second...

酒井先生:我能否说几句公事…

DON BRADLEY: Please do.

堂.布拉德利:请说。

MR. SAKAI: Let me be open.

酒井先生:那我就直说了。

A rival of Bibury Systems is not only marketing a similar product but is also launching it around the same time.

Bibury系统公司的一个竞争对手不仅是类似的产品,并且上市的时间也几乎相同。

DON BRADLEY: Have you seen the rival product?

堂.布拉德利:你见过他们的产品吗?

MR. SAKAI: Yes, I have seen Dealer Dan.

酒井先生:是的,我见过“商人丹”。

DON BRADLEY: Which product would you prefer?

堂.布拉德利:那你喜欢哪件产品?

MR. SAKAI: Personally I like the Boss better.

酒井先生:我个人更喜欢“大老板”。

MR. SAKAI: Why did you come to the UK?

酒井先生:你为什么来英国?

DON BRADLEY: My wife is English.

堂.布拉德利:我太太是英国人。

We lived in America for a while, but she prefers living near her family.

我们在美国住过一段时间,但她更愿住得离她的家庭近些。

MR. SAKAI: How did you meet your wife?

酒井先生:你是怎样和你的太太相遇的?

DON BRADLEY: After university I came to Europe to have a short holiday.

堂.布拉德利:大学毕业后,我来欧洲度个短假。

At least that was the plan.

至少当时是这样计划的。

Within six months I was both married and working for Bibury Systems.

但在六个月的时间里我结了婚,并且开始为Bibury系统公司工作。

And I' m still here.

现在,依然还留在这里。

MR. SAKAI: You must like living in the UK, then?

酒井先生:那你一定喜欢住在英国了?

DON BRADLEY: At first I thought I would never get used to the weather, but there are lots of good things.

堂.布拉德利:最初,我想我绝不会适应这里的天气,但也有一些好的方面。

I love the countryside and I really enjoy going to the theatre.

我喜欢乡村风景,我很享受去电影院的感受。

MR. SAKAI: Ah, you like the theatre.

酒井先生:啊,你喜欢电影院。

DON BRADLEY: I love the theatre!

堂.布拉德利:我热爱电影院!

MR. SAKAI: That' s good.

酒井先生:太好了。

I was planning to go to the theatre to see 'welfth Night'.

我正准备去电影院看《第十二夜》呢。

Do you have any plans for tomorrow evening?

你明天晚上有计划吗?

DON BRADLEY: No, not really.

堂.布拉德利:不,没有。

MR. SAKAI: If you can spare the time perhaps you and your wife would care to join me.

酒井先生:如果你能抽出空来,或许你和你的太太可以和我一起去。

DON BRADLEY: Well, I' ll have to check with her, but it sounds like a wonderful idea.

堂.布拉德利:嗯,我要看一下她的时间,不过这确实是个好注意。

And after the play you must let us buy you dinner in return.

看完后,你一定允许我们请你吃晚餐作为回报。

MR. SAKAI: See you tomorrow, Don.

酒井先生:明天见,堂。

DON BRADLEY: Bye-bye.

堂.布拉德利:再见。

MR. SAKAI: First of all I would like to thank you for your hospitality, your excellent presentations and your patience.

酒井先生:首先感谢你们的热情款待,精彩的演示和坚韧不拔。

I' m afraid it has taken me a long time to decide on a European partner,

恐怕我花在选择欧洲伙伴上的时间有些长,

but I am sure you will understand that it is a very important decision for Detmore Systems.

但我相信你们能理解这对Detmore系统公司是个很重要的决定。

I have looked at all the options, I have talked to my staff in Tokyo and we have decided on Big Boss.

我已经看过了所有的选择,也和在东京的工作人员谈过,我们决定用“大老板”。

Ten minutes ago Clive and I shook hands on a provisional agreement.

10分钟前,克莱夫和我就已经临时协议达成一致。

There is still a lot of negotiating to do, of course,but I am looking forward to successful partnership with your company

当然,还有很多方面要谈,但我期望和贵公司的合作是成功的,

and I am sure we' ll get to know each other very well over the next few months.

我确信在接下来的几个月我们会彼此更深的了解。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表