英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

视频商务英语口语13:Travelling on business(2)

发布者: daisy95071 | 发布时间: 2007-11-21 12:53| 查看数: 3415| 评论数: 2|

[wmv]http://images.edu-edu.com.cn/video/eng/unit13-2.wmv[/wmv]

最新评论

daisy95071 发表于 2007-11-21 12:56:45
HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: How may I help you?

宾馆接待员:我能帮忙吗?

KATE MCKENNA: I' d like to send a fax to London, please.

凯特.麦凯纳:我要发份传真到伦敦。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Of course.

宾馆接待员:当然可以。

If you could fill out this form and give it back to me, we' ll send it off straight away.

请填完这份表,再还给我,我们就马上帮你传。

KATE MCKENNA: And could I buy a street map of Atlanta?

凯特.麦凯纳:我能买一份亚特兰大的地图吗?

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Please have it with our compliments.

宾馆接待员:请接受我们的心意,免费送给你。

Have a nice day.

祝你有个愉快的一天。

KATE MCKENNA: Thank you.

凯特.麦凯纳:谢谢。

AIRPORT ANNOUNCER' s VOICE: Passenger Clark please contact information desk.

机场广播员:克拉克乘客请与机场询问处联系。

CHECK-IN STEWARD: Thank you. Have a good flight.

登机乘务员: 谢谢。祝您旅行愉快!

Could I have your ticket and passport, please?

看一下您的机票和护照好吗?

Good afternoon, Mr. Green.

下午好,格林先生。

Smoking or non-smoking?

吸烟仓还是非吸烟仓?

EDWARD GREEN: Non-smoking, please.

爱德华.格林:非吸烟仓。

CHECK-IN STEWARD: Would you like a window or aisle seat?

登机乘务员:喜欢做靠窗还是过道的座位?

EDWARD GREEN: A window seat, please.

爱德华.格林:靠窗的座位。

CHECK-IN STEWARD: And do you have any luggage?

登机乘务员:您有没有行李?

EDWARD GREEN: Just one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage.

爱德华.格林:就一个公文包和一个手提箱。

CHECK-IN STEWARD: Put it on the scales, please.

登机乘务员:请把它放在秤上。

That' s fine Mr. Green.

没问题了,格林先生。

Here' s your boarding card.

这是您的登机牌。

Boarding at gate 3 in about half an hour.

请在半小时后在3号登机口登机。

The duty free lounge is through passport control and turn left.

免税休闲室要检验护照,请左转。

EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.

爱德华.格林:谢谢。

KATE MCKENNA: Hello. Are there any message for me?

凯特.麦凯纳:你好。有我的留言吗?

I' m in room 1637.

我是1637房。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Yes, Ms. Mckenna, there is a fax here and a telephone message.

宾馆接待员:有的,麦凯纳女士,这里有份传真和电话留言。

KATE MCKENNA: Thank you...Oh and I wonder if you could help me.

凯特.麦凯纳:谢谢……哦,你能不能帮下我?

A colleague of mine wants to meet me at this restaurant.

我的一位同事想在这家餐馆跟我见面。

Could you tell me the best way of getting there?

你能告诉我去那儿怎样走最快捷吗?

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Well, it' s a five minute walk or you can get a cab.

宾馆接待员:嗯,走路要5分钟,或者你可以叫辆的士。

Would you like us to call a cab for you?

要我们帮你叫辆的士吗?

KATE MCKENNA: That' s very kind of you, but I would like to walk.

凯特.麦凯纳:你太好了,不过我想走路去。

Could you tell me where I am on this map?

你能在地图上指出我现在的位置吗?

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Right.

宾馆接待员:没问题。

We are here. The restaurant is there.

我们的位置在这儿。

So you take a right outside the hotel, here, and it' s a couple of blocks down.

餐馆在这里。所以你出宾馆后右转,就在这里,下去几个街区就到了。

The entrance is just off the side-walk.

入口就在人行道边上。

KATE MCKENNA: Thank you.

凯特.麦凯纳:谢谢。

JENNY ROSS: Edward, did you have a good journey?

詹妮.罗斯:爱德华,旅行还好吧?

EDWARD GREEN: Excellent.

爱德华.格林:很好。

I brought you back a little souvenir.

我给你买了一点纪念品。

JENNY ROSS: Edward! Thank you and how was your meeting with Mr. Lang in Frankfurt?

詹妮.罗斯:爱德华! 谢谢,在法兰克福跟郎先生的会面怎样?

EDWARD GREEN: Very successful, I think.

爱德华.格林:我认为,很成功。

JENNY ROSS: Did you go for a meal?

詹妮.罗斯:你们有没有一起吃饭?

EDWARD GREEN: A very good meal. We had...

爱德华.格林:美餐了一顿。我们点了……

JENNY ROSS: And who paid for it?

詹妮.罗斯:谁买的单?

EDWARD GREEN: I did. Or rather Bibury Systems did.

爱德华.格林:我买的。或者应该是Bibury系统公司。

JENNY ROSS: How did you manage that?

詹妮.罗斯:你怎么做到的?

EDWARD GREEN: Just before the bill came, I asked to be excused and then I paid the waiter.

爱德华.格林:就在他们把帐单拿来之前,我找借口离开就付了款。

KATE MCKENNA: I' d like to check out, please.

凯特.麦凯纳:我要结帐。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Certainly madam.

宾馆接待员:当然,夫人。

Have you taken anything from the Minibar this morning?

您今天上午有没有在房间的冰箱里取过东西?

KATE MCKENNA: No. There are two bags in my room.

凯特.麦凯纳:没有。我房间里还有两个包。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: I' ll just call the bell captain.

宾馆接待员:我叫领班帮您拿。

Here is your final account.

这是您的最终帐目。

Is something wrong?

有问题吗?

KATE McKENNA: No. I' m just not certain what this item refers to.

凯特.麦凯纳:没有。我只是不大清楚这项是指什么。

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Ah...let me check...That' s a deposit against the use of the conference facilities on Thursday.

宾馆接待员:啊……我查查……那是周四使用会议设施的定金。

KATE MCKENNA: Oh, I see.

凯特.麦凯纳:哦,明白了。

Could I have a separate receipt for that please?

帮我分开开收据好吗?

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: Of course, madam.

宾馆接待员:当然可以,夫人。

I' ll just print one out for you.

我马上给您打印一份。

KATE MCKENNA: And can I just double check that I' m booked in here for two nights, starting Wednesday.

凯特.麦凯纳:我能再核实一下吗?我预定了两个晚上,从周三开始,对吗?

HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: That' s right Ms. Mckenna.

宾馆接待员:对,麦凯纳女士。

We look forward to seeing you again on Wednesday evening.

我们盼望周三晚上再见到您。
kan55 发表于 2007-12-11 10:27:11
goodgood
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表