扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

经典老歌:That's Why You Go Away

发布者: 烛光宾 | 发布时间: 2007-12-15 12:01| 查看数: 3464| 评论数: 3|

最新评论

椰风树影 发表于 2007-12-15 13:59:55
是Michale Learns to Rock 的代表作,他们是我第一个喜欢的组合。
烛光宾 发表于 2007-12-23 11:38:27
歌手:Michael Learns 《That's Why You Go Away》  Sung By "Michael Learns"  Baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes  I don't wanna say goodbye to you  Love is one big illusion I should try to forget  but there is something left in my head You're the one who set it up now you're the one to make it stop  I'm the one who's feeling lost right now  Now you want me to forget  every little thing you said  but there is something left in my head I won't forget the way you're kissing The feeling's so strong  were lasting for so long But I'm not the man your heart is missing That's why you go away I know   You were never satisfied no matter how I tried Now you wanna say goodbye to me  Love is one big illusion  I should try to forget but there is something left in my head  I won't forget the way you're kissing The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long  But I'm not the man your heart  is missing That's why you go away  I know yes I know Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere Don't know which way to go There ain't so much to say now between us There ain't so much for you There ain't so much for me I won't forget the way you're kissing The feeling's so strong were lasting for so long  But I'm not the man your heart is missing That's why you go away I know That's why you go away I know The End. [ 本帖最后由 烛光宾 于 2007-12-23 11:42 编辑 ]
风潇潇 发表于 2008-7-21 21:08:33
hao ting
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表