找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

绝望主妇

发布者: nicole1yan | 发布时间: 2008-1-4 16:19| 查看数: 4466| 评论数: 2|

Mary Alice: Martha Huber waited her whole life for something to happen to her, something exciting. As a child, she hoped to be kidnapped by a band of pirates. As a teenager, she dreamt of being discovered by a Hollywood talent scout. As a young woman, she fantasized that a handsome millionaire would sweep her off her feet . But the years had flown by, and still, nothing exciting had ever happened to Martha Huber. Until the night she was murdered.

Paul: Hello, Mrs. Huber.

Martha: Paul! Paul: Let me give you a hand. Martha: That's really not necessary.Paul: I insist. Mary Alice: In those last moments, it occurred to her, in addition to being boring, life could also be very cruel. Luckily for Mrs. Huber, death was far more merciful. Officer Jackson: What do you think?

Police chief: That's our missing woman, all right. Police Chief: Aw, geez, it didn't take the media long to get wind of this. Make sure no one contaminates my crime scene. Officer Jackson: Hey, little lady. A lot of people are looking for you, you know that? Your face is gonna be on the front page of every paper in this state. How's that for exciting? Mary Alice: Officer Jackson couldn't be sure, but for a brief moment, he thought he saw the corpse of Martha Huber, smile. Mary Alice: Word of the tragedy would soon spread throughout the neighborhood. But for now, people went about their lives as they always did, blissfully unaware. Susan: Hello, anybody home?

Mike's voice: In the kitchen. Susan: Good news. I finished my book, so I thought to celebrate, you could take me out to lunch. Edie: Hey, Susan.

Mike: Uh, could we do a rain check? Edie and I are just looking over the plans to rebuild her house. Edie: My insurance company is finally cutting my check next week, and there's only one plumber I want. So don't expect to see this guy for a few months. I'm gonna be riding him hard. Susan: Well, if anyone can go the distance , he can. I should know. Edie: Uh, Mike? Mike? We're on the clock . Hey Felicia, what's up? Mike: Edie? Edie: They found Martha.

妙语佳句,活学活用 1. talent scout 本意是“发觉天才的人”,这里意为“(好莱坞)的星探”,例如:I wish that someday a Hollywood scout would discover me.

2. Sweep somebody off his/her feet 意思是“Overwhelm someone emotionally”,例如:With his little gifts and gallant behavior, he swept her off her feet. 同样意思的表达还有:carry / knock off someone's feet.

3. Geez Jesus 的缩略形式,用来表示“惊讶,高兴,不满或者脑怒”。

4. Get wind of“得到……的风声”,和汉语非常相似。例如:I don't want my boss to get wind of the fact that I'm leaving so I'm not telling many people. 5. Cut one's check 这里的意思是sign one's check,Edie是说保险公司终于要赔偿她的损失了。 6. Go the distance 这个片语起源于拳击比赛,本意是“打完所有计划的每一轮比赛”,这里的意思是“to work long and hard and do well”,例如:He said he's willing to go the distance with this project. 7. On the clock 意思是“(支付了钱财的)工作时间”。 Edie 对 Mike 和Susan 的卿卿我我非常受不了,故而提醒Mike:现在是工作时间,我付了你钱的。例如:Stop playing that silly game, we're on the clock.

[ 本帖最后由 nicole1yan 于 2008-1-4 16:31 编辑 ]

最新评论

7719835 发表于 2008-1-5 22:39:40
我觉的要加上中文对照下就更好了,,,

可以在SHOOTER上下载到台词的,,就是这东一段西一段找的比较麻烦~

倒不如自己做,,,,就是花时间,,,,

咳,,
king168 发表于 2008-7-5 11:06:30

回复 1F nicole1yan 的帖子

I've download this movie without subtitle. Thanks for share me here.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表