找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

说说你家乡的美食Talk about the gourmet of your hometown

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-12-3 08:06| 查看数: 4033| 评论数: 4|

It is generally accepted that China is home for gourmet when it comes to food. The features of diet are quite different from each other in east, west, north and south of China with a variety of dishes, let alone the snacks. We may drift in another city, while feel obsessed in hometown, esp. the long-lasting classic gourmet of hometown in the memory. Sichuan spicy diced chicken, Henan stewed noodles and Yue dishes… they maybe not elegant and honorable, while they have won great popularity. The gourmet is the flavor of hometown in your memory. Then, the topic for today is the introduction to the gourmet of your hometown. Speak them out and share them with us.

说到吃,全世界公认吃在中国。我们国家东西南北的饮食特点都各不相同,菜系繁多,小吃就更不用说了。我们可能漂在外乡,但心系故土,尤其是那些记忆中的家乡经典美食历久弥新。四川的宫保鸡丁、河南的烩面、粤菜……它们未必高雅尊贵,但却深入人心。在你的记忆里,那些美食就代表着家乡的味道。那么,今天的互动话题就是:请全国的朋友推荐一下家乡的美食。希望你不要吝啬,说出来让大家一起分享吧!

欢迎大家跟帖说出你的看法(尽量用英语),或者加入我们的全英语QQ群参与讨论。英语家园全英语超级QQ群群规:

https://www.enfamily.cn/thread-3723-1-1.html

最新评论

lynnmm 发表于 2010-12-3 10:37:50
there is lots of delicious food in Wuhan, such as :特點熱乾麵,精武鴨脖,燒烤不錯,豆絲,魚香糊湯粉,蛋花米酒,米粑等等,在武漢有名的“戶部巷”都可以嘗到{:soso_e124:}{:soso_e113:}
lynnmm 发表于 2010-12-3 10:42:32
if you have time ,you cangothere to have a try , you mustthink i 'm right i think ,hahaha..{:soso_e113:}

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

xionglangtao 发表于 2010-12-3 22:17:17
I love sichuan.I love pepper.
huowa222 发表于 2010-12-3 23:27:15
本帖最后由 huowa222 于 2010-12-4 12:35 编辑

i live in southeast of China, dishes we cook are belong to cantonese dishes. i visited many cities of China, some of which i used to stay in for long time, such as xi'an, beijing,shanghai, chengdu,kunming,guangzhou,etc, i found that, just from our own perspective, cantonese dishes taste best, frankly. as we know, every man has his hobbihorse, moreover, different food taste different flavor, so it isn't wise to rank them about which food is best in China.

as to my local gourmet, i hardly resist my impluse to go back for it!being away from hometown for long time, i expect to eat it badly. acid rice flour,as well as fried dog paw is my favorite hometown snacks.despite the dog paw, i mention above, suck some people, especiall the northen ones, but it tastes absolutely perfect when we get it dished.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表