注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

小罗伯特·唐尼将出演华纳歌舞喜剧

发布者: yingy1ng | 发布时间: 2010-12-6 18:08| 查看数: 1015| 评论数: 0|

影星小罗伯特·唐尼的下一个电影计划已经浮出水面,据报道,这位男演员与华纳兄弟影业就下一部合作影片的讨论已经进入了尾声。

Looks like Robert Downey Jr. might start singing for his next project. Deadline reports that Warner Bros has closed a deal for a currently untitled musical comedy that is being developed for Downey Jr to star in. The script & lyrics will be written by Brian Yorkey and the music will be composed by Tom Kitt, the duo behind the Pulitzer Prize-winning rock musical Next to Normal, which was already in the news today when Rob Reiner talked about how he really wanted to adapt it into a movie. This new project is being developed with Yorkey, Kitt and Anonymous Content's Joy Gorman as well as with Susan Downey producing. Read on!

影星小罗伯特-唐尼的下一个电影计划已经浮出水面,据报道,这位男演员与华纳兄弟影业就下一部合作影片的讨论已经进入了尾声,片方决定为小罗伯特-唐尼量身打造一部歌舞喜剧片。剧本与音乐方面则请来了凭借《Next to Normal》获得普利策奖的布莱恩-约齐与汤姆-基特两位黄金搭档负责,而小罗伯特-唐尼的娇气兼搭档伙伴苏珊-唐尼也将参与到电影的制作过程当中。

Deadline says the story is about two Broadway songwriters, one of whom is played by Downey Jr, who find themselves creatively and financially bankrupt when their big-break musical is a huge flop. While searching for inspiration for a comeback, they take jobs as counselors, teaching singing and dancing at a theater camp they attended as kids. This obviously seems a bit Glee inspired, along with just being a creative concept from the guys behind Next to Normal, but it sounds like it'll be fun. I'm not sure why, but when I think of Downey Jr singing, I think of Gene Wilder, and if that comparison is true at all, we're in for a hell of a good time.

据称,这部歌舞片的故事将围绕小罗伯特所扮演的一位百老汇音乐剧作家所展开,与搭档心血之作惨遭“滑铁卢”之后,他也陷入了“灵感危机”创作枯竭的瓶颈期,而祸不单行的是,在这个时候他已经一贫如洗,穷得叮当响。为了重整旗鼓,他觉得寻找创作灵感来源,这双搭档不惜从事各种工作,担任辅导员,在夏利营中教孩子们唱歌跳舞。不难看出这其中有《欢乐合唱团》的影子,而“花样大叔”载歌载舞的摸样更是让人期待不已。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表