英语家园

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创] How do you release pressure from life?

发布者: 芥末膏 | 发布时间: 2006-1-17 14:19| 查看数: 17018| 评论数: 7|

<STRONG><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#e61ae6 size=4>Day by day, I'm getting more and more impatient to my work. My responsibilities are getting bigger and bigger although I'm still an ordinary clerk. Every day, piles of work are on my desk. I often forget to continue the first task but have to put myself into second one all because it's something seems more urgent.</FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#e61ae6 size=4>Four phones on my desk are ringing all the time from the morning till the afternoon. I even think myself as an operator but I really can't have that luxury. Operators only transfer calls but I have to get back the answers and solve the problems anyone raises.</FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#e61ae6 size=4>So I do have a great deal of pressure on my shoulders. But I don't want it to affect my personal life and my dream of living a enjoyable life.  As without a kid, I try to manage some activities every week to cheer myself up. It could be a dinner with my friends, a shopping tour with my wife, a KTV singing contest, or a drink at bars and watch the live band performances. Or, I could please myself with a movie night at home or a mixture fun hour of music listening and music playing (I have a keyboard). </FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#e61ae6 size=4>Nowadays, pressure comes from everywhere to everyone who involves in the busy world. But everybody could have a comfortable life if you know how to design it, feel it and enjoy it. </FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#e61ae6 size=4>How do you release your pressure? And what's the favorite life you'd like to live?</FONT></STRONG>

最新评论

芥末膏 发表于 2006-1-17 17:51:21
<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ee3d11 size=4><STRONG>Good points. I believe I want to have more fun than have more work to do. I don't think I'm an important person but I have to agree that I want to be a person people need. I want to receive the respect. So finishing my job in time and do it well and no compliants is the way to receive respects. Is that right? You tell me... I'm all ears here.</STRONG></FONT>
<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ee3d11 size=4><STRONG>Now I receive the respects, but I feel really tired. I'm a different person when I'm with friends and when I'm free to do things I like. But at work, I'm a machine. Feeling numb and rarely talking to anyone. Is that because the pressure? May be or may be not... Now you tell me... I'd like to hear your analysis.   </STRONG></FONT><br>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-1-17 17:51:53编辑过]

芥末膏 发表于 2006-1-17 17:51:21
<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ee3d11 size=4><STRONG>Good points. I believe I want to have more fun than have more work to do. I don't think I'm an important person but I have to agree that I want to be a person people need. I want to receive the respect. So finishing my job in time and do it well and no compliants is the way to receive respects. Is that right? You tell me... I'm all ears here.</STRONG></FONT>
<FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ee3d11 size=4><STRONG>Now I receive the respects, but I feel really tired. I'm a different person when I'm with friends and when I'm free to do things I like. But at work, I'm a machine. Feeling numb and rarely talking to anyone. Is that because the pressure? May be or may be not... Now you tell me... I'd like to hear your analysis.   </STRONG></FONT><br>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-1-17 17:51:53编辑过]

nine 发表于 2006-1-17 16:33:08
<FONT size=3>Dear 芥末膏,</FONT>
<FONT size=3>there are always pressures everywhere,the key is what is ur opinion about it.here i give some examples,the first case is someone always regards himself as a very important one,in other words,he is nervous at work,naturally,there are many pressures on his shoulder,deal with this case,u must regard urself as a common man,then u will be more comfortable;the second case is there is really much work to do,if for sure it is,u have to relax urself after work,there are many forms for relaxation,like sports,game,music and so on;the third case is u dislike ur present job,but u have to work for some things,so u will feel very tired,this is a terrible pressure.according to what u say,i personally think u are the second,i believe u will relax urself well,happy every day to u.</FONT>
<FONT size=3>In a word,u require more from ur life,u will feel more pressure.therefore, only simple life is real life.</FONT>[em09][em09]
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-1-17 16:34:23编辑过]

Quickie 发表于 2006-1-17 18:41:54
<STRONG>My way to relax myself from work pressure is to seek ppmm at my spare time.</STRONG> [em31][em31][em31]
nine 发表于 2006-1-18 10:10:09
q,how many ppmm do u seek?I am curious for the number. [em09][em09]
Quickie 发表于 2006-1-18 10:27:42
<STRONG><FONT size=4>Nine.....</FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT size=4>As much as possible ( without hurting anyone ) [em07]</FONT></STRONG>
芥末膏 发表于 2006-1-18 11:26:04
<FONT color=#f709c7 size=4><STRONG>I really worry about Quikie. If you don't be careful about those PPMM. I'm sure you'll be dead in the end. Don't you know women's hearts are like the sharpest knifes. Only one is enough to 搞定 you, not to mention many of them.</STRONG></FONT>
<STRONG><FONT color=#f709c7 size=4>Haha...</FONT></STRONG>
Quickie 发表于 2006-1-18 11:35:13
<STRONG><FONT size=4>Are they really like how you describe them?</FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT size=5>I have to be more careful who to [em20] or my life will be in danger.</FONT></STRONG> [em07]
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表