扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Note

发布者: zoe | 发布时间: 2006-1-19 15:45| 查看数: 9483| 评论数: 3|

< ><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Dear sisters,</FONT>
< ><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
< ><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Happy New Year!</FONT>
<P ><FONT size=3><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>It is so happy that living together with you. The Spring Festival is coming, so we all come back spend the good time with our family, I will miss you and best wish you have a joyful holiday during we part days. On the way home, please be careful and hope you something all right. It is so cold at hometown so you must put on clothing more and more to avoid take a cold. By the way, don’t forget me when you eating some good food.</FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>I go away more early than you, for please you to do some work well about our family in Shenzhen. First, please turn off the tap of water, switch the light off and shut the doors and windows of all. Next, chick it before you go away. Finally, lock the gate carefully. </FONT><FONT size=3>Thanks very much. See you next year.</FONT></FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Yours,</FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman"> <o:p></o:p></FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">Zoe</FONT>

最新评论

yucc 发表于 2006-1-19 20:33:42
<FONT face=仿宋_GB2312 color=#7033cc size=3>dear zoe:</FONT>
<FONT face=仿宋_GB2312 color=#7033cc size=3>happy new year!thank  you and look after yourself at once!</FONT>
<FONT face=仿宋_GB2312 color=#7033cc size=3>when i eating some good food!i 'm not froget you !zoe![em07]</FONT>
<FONT face=仿宋_GB2312 color=#7033cc size=3>but which food do you like best?大饼卷大葱?haha!</FONT>
<FONT face=仿宋_GB2312 color=#7033cc size=3>my hometown is shandong.so shandong 's 大饼卷大葱 is famous in china!do you like?[em05]but i think keep fat is very important! </FONT>
<FONT face=仿宋_GB2312 color=#7033cc size=3>recently,i will go home,it's wonderful!!!!</FONT>
<FONT face=仿宋_GB2312 color=#7033cc size=3>hehe,have a good time!everyone!</FONT>
<FONT face=仿宋_GB2312 color=#7033cc size=3>happy new year!</FONT>
<FONT face=仿宋_GB2312 color=#7033cc size=3>yucc!</FONT><FONT face=仿宋_GB2312 color=#7033cc size=3></FONT><br> RUl8MotI.gif
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-1-19 20:35:32编辑过]

芥末膏 发表于 2006-1-20 09:28:43
<FONT face="Wide Latin" color=#ee3d11 size=4><STRONG>Well, that's a nice try. Let me help make it look much nicer:  </STRONG></FONT>
<FONT face="Wide Latin" color=#ee3d11 size=4><STRONG>It is so happy TO HAVE STAYED together with you. The Spring Festival is coming, so we all come back HOME TO spend the good time with our family, I will miss you and SINCERELY wish you have a joyful holiday during THE DAYS WE SEPARATE. On the way home, please TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF and hope EVERYTHING WITH YOU IS all right. It is so cold at OUR (OR YOUR) hometown so you must put on MORE CLOTHES to avoid CATCHING a cold. By the way, don’t forget me IF you EAT some good food.</STRONG></FONT>
<FONT face="Wide Latin" color=#ee3d11 size=4><STRONG>I WILL LEAVE MUCH EARLIER than you, SO please MAKE EVERYTHING IN ORDER IN our family in Shenzhen. First, please turn off the tap water, switch OFF the light and shut ALL the doors and windows. Next, DOUBLE CHECK it before you go. Finally, lock the MAIN DOOR carefully. Thanks very much. See you next year.<BR></STRONG></FONT>
Quickie 发表于 2006-1-20 11:41:40
Dear sisters? what happen to us BROTHERS? [em03]
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表