QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

翻译笑话比赛开始喽!38楼有新题目!

发布者: flying0422 | 发布时间: 2006-1-20 16:04| 查看数: 30133| 评论数: 54|

最新评论

flying0422 发表于 2006-2-24 12:29:56
one more P---patient D----doctor P: Doctor, the medicine u gave me was of great help!! D: Oh? How much do u have at a time? P: None, but my uncle had them, now i'm his only heir! It is still too much An old lady who was very deaf and who thought everything too dear, went into a shop and asked the shopman:' How much this stuff?'
'Seven dollars, Madam, it is very cheap.' The lady said, 'It is too much, give it to me for fourteen.'
'I did not say seventeen dollars, but seven.' 'It is still too much,' replied the old lady, 'give it to me for five.'
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-2-24 12:30:32编辑过]
nkwgq 发表于 2006-2-25 12:06:01
P---patient D----doctor

P: Doctor, the medicine u gave me was of great help!!

D: Oh? How much do u have at a time?

P: None, but my uncle had them, now i'm his only heir! 医生,这个药对我有极大的帮助! 是吗?你用了多少次? 我从来没有用过,但是我的叔叔用过,现在我是他唯一的继承人呀!

nkwgq 发表于 2006-2-25 12:29:18
An old lady who was very deaf and who thought everything too dear, went into a shop and asked the shopman:' How much this stuff?'
'Seven dollars, Madam, it is very cheap.' The lady said, 'It is too much, give it to me for fourteen.'

'I did not say seventeen dollars, but seven.' 'It is still too much,' replied the old lady, 'give it to me for five.' 一个老太太她有些聋,并且认为每一件东西都是贵的。有一天她进一家商店并问售货员:“这个材料多少元?” “七元,它是便宜的”那个老太太回答“它也太贵了,给我一个14元的!” 我说它不是17元而是7元!那个老太太回答:“可它仍然很贵呀,给我一个5元的吧。

Jings 发表于 2006-2-25 12:33:09
第一个: 病人:医生,你给我开的药对我有很大的帮助。 医生:噢,你一次吃了多少啊? 病人:没有,但我的叔叔吃了,现在我是他唯一的继承人了。 第二个: 有一个耳聋的非常厉害,总以为什么东西都太贵了的老妇人进了一间商店,她问售货员:“这个东西多少钱啊?” “7美元,太太,很便宜的。”(售货员说) “太贵了,14美元吧!”老妇人说。 “我没有说17美元,只要7美元。”(售货员说) “还是太贵了,”老妇人回答,“5美元吧。”[em04]
flying0422 发表于 2006-2-25 17:57:31
太棒了!你们真的回答的不错哦!继续努力哈!
A Second and A Million Dollars
A man goes to church and starts talking to God. He says: "God, what is a million dollars to you?" and God says: "A penny", then the man says: "God, what is a million years to you?" and God says: "a second", then the man says: "God, can I have a penny?" and God says "In a second"
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-2-25 18:00:19编辑过]
Jings 发表于 2006-2-25 18:40:27
一秒钟和100万美元 一个男人走进教堂并开始跟上帝说话。他说:“上帝啊,100万美元对你来说意味着什么?”上帝说:“一便士。”然后男人说:“上帝啊,100万年对你来说又意味着什么呢?”上帝说:“一秒钟。”然后男人说:“上帝,我能得到一便士吗?”上帝说:“在一秒钟。” 做人还是要脚踏实地好,呵呵~~~~~~~~~
网迷 发表于 2006-3-6 19:51:47
怎么这么长时间都没有英语笑话呀?????
flying0422 发表于 2006-3-8 10:13:33

新题目来了

Canadian, Eh? There were three explorers, hiking through what is now known as Canada.
"You know," said one of the explorers, "we should name this place we're hiking through."
"I know," said the second explorer. "We'll each pick a letter and then make a name out of that."
"Okay," said the third, "I'll go first. C, eh."
"N, eh."
"D, eh." And that's how they named Canada... The Looney Bin Late one night at the insane asylum (疯人院)one inmate shouted, "I am Napoleon!" Another one said, "How do you know?"The first inmate said, "God told me!" ust then, a voice from another room shouted, "I did not!"
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-8 10:15:53编辑过]
小拉leave 发表于 2006-3-9 14:43:04
Canadian, Eh?

There were three explorers, hiking through what is now known as Canada.
"You know," said one of the explorers, "we should name this place we're hiking through."
"I know," said the second explorer. "We'll each pick a letter and then make a name out of that."
"N, eh."
"D, eh." And that's how they named Canada 加拿大人,啊? 在加拿大未命名以前,有三个探险家徒步旅行经过那里 “你明白,”其中一个探险家说,“我们应该给这个地方取个名字。” “我知道,”第二个探险家说,“我们每个人想个字母,然后用这些字母来拼成这个地方的名字。” “我同意,”第三个人说,“我先来,C,啊(a)” “N,啊(a)” “D,啊(a)” 他们就是这样取了加拿大(Canada)这个名字……

网迷 发表于 2006-3-9 18:23:44
好难呀!好难呀!
3713 发表于 2006-3-12 20:15:00
真的有厉害的人呀
3713 发表于 2006-3-12 20:15:43
这个这么难都能翻译上.厉害
nine 发表于 2006-3-14 11:11:59
Who was fighting? 谁在打架?

Mother: Freddie, why is your face so red? 妈:弗莱迪,你的脸干嘛那么红?
Freddie: I was running up the street to stop a fight. 弗莱迪:我刚才跑出街那里去阻止一起打架。
Mother: That's a very nice thing to do. Who was fighting? 妈:你做得好,谁在打架?
Freddie: Me and Jackie Smith
弗来迪:我和杰克史密丝

otherwise he would try to borrow it from me. 否则他会向我借的

Tom: William has asked me for a loan of five pounds. Should I be doing right in lending it to him? 汤姆:威廉向我借五磅钱,我借给他合适吗?
Jack: Certainly. 杰克:当然合适。
Tom: And why? 汤姆:为什么啊?
Jack: Because otherwise he would try to borrow it from me.杰克:因为要不然的话他会向我借啊。

nine 发表于 2006-3-14 17:24:38
Canadian, Eh? 加拿大人,诶?

There were three explorers, hiking through what is now known as Canada.
"N, eh."
"D, eh." And that's how they named Canada... 有三个步行冒险家,他们走过的地方就是叫加拿大。“你们想”其中一个冒险家说,“我们应该给我们走过的这个地方起个名”。“我知道”,第二个冒险家说。“我们每人取一个字母,然后这个名就出来了”。“好”,第三个说,“我来先,c,哈”。“n,诶”。“d,诶”。这就是他们怎么起的加拿大....

The Looney Bin 疯人院

Late one night at the insane asylum (疯人院)one inmate shouted, "I am Napoleon!"

Another one said, "How do you know?"The first inmate said, "God told me!"

ust then, a voice from another room shouted, "I did not!" 很晚的一个晚上,在疯人院里有个人突然叫道:“我是拿破仑!”另一个问,“你怎么知道的?”第一个说,“上帝告诉我的!”这时,另外一个房间的一个声音叫道,“我没说啊!”[em04][em04]

flying0422 发表于 2006-3-14 17:58:18
大家都很不错哦!但是我希望大家尽量自己去翻译。有错的地方我会帮你们修改的。请大家多多支持哦! Why does the dog watch me eat? Guest:"Why does your dog sit there and watch me eat?" Hotel Host:"I can't imagine, unless it's because you have the plate he usually eats from."
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-14 18:02:10编辑过]
Jings 发表于 2006-3-15 13:58:10
[UserName=flying0422]Why does the dog watch me eat?

Guest:"Why does your dog sit there and watch me eat?"

Hotel Host:"I can't imagine, unless it's because you have the plate he usually eats from." 为什么那只狗看着我吃?? 客人:为什么你的狗坐在那儿看着我吃? 旅馆主人:我不能想象,除非因为你用的盘子跟它经常用来吃东西的盘子一样。 [em04][em04][/UserName]

nine 发表于 2006-3-15 17:13:04
Why does the dog watch me eat?
Guest:"Why does your dog sit there and watch me eat?"
Hotel Host:"I can't imagine, unless it's because you have the plate he usually eats from." 这狗干嘛看我吃东西啊? 客人:“为什么你的狗坐在哪里看我吃东西?” 酒店招待:“我想不出,莫不是因为你用了它吃东西经常用的盘子吧。”
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-15 17:14:44编辑过]
flying0422 发表于 2006-3-17 19:04:31
各位,大家好!大家都翻译的很好,感谢各位的努力和支持。小拉leave,不好意思哦,我比较忙,忘记给你奖励了。今天我补给你了。呵呵。大家继续努力哦! 1、One day a visitor from the city came to a small rural area to drive around the country roads, see how the farms looked, and perhaps to see how farmers earned their living. The city man saw a farmer in his yard, holding a pig up in his hands, and lifting it so that the pig could eat apples from an apple tree. The city man said to the farmer," I see that your pig likes apples,but isn"t that quite a waste of time?" The farmer replied," What"s time to a pig?" 2、a funny thing when i was a freshman in our university,one day,our new teacher want us to say sth about yourself then ,a student standed up, and said "i come from shandong ,and i want to learn more when im in university,and hope good ,good study ,day ,day up.then our teacher said it is chinese english, good,good study ,day day up is wrong sentence,then our teacher said there are so many people even said "i will give you color see see",how funny it is!!
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-17 19:12:36编辑过]
Jings 发表于 2006-3-18 14:37:13
[UserName=flying0422 ] 2、a funny thing when i was a freshman in our university,one day,our new teacher want us to say sth about yourself then ,a student standed up, and said "i come from shandong ,and i want to learn more when im in university,and hope good ,good study ,day ,day up.then our teacher said it is chinese english, good,good study ,day day up is wrong sentence,then our teacher said there are so many people even said "i will give you color see see",how funny it is!! 当我还是一个大一生时,有一天,我们的新老师要我们说一些关于自己的事情,然后一个学生站起来说:“我来自山东,我想在大学中学得更多,好好学习,天天向上。”我们老师说那是中式英语,好好学习,天天向上是错的句子,接着他还说有很多人甚至说:“我将会给你点颜色看看。”多么有趣啊![/UserName]
flying0422 发表于 2006-3-18 17:39:03
Jings:为什么我看不到你所翻译的?都是空白哦。你可否重新发一下啊?[em06]
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表