QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

翻译笑话比赛开始喽!38楼有新题目!

发布者: flying0422 | 发布时间: 2006-1-20 16:04| 查看数: 30132| 评论数: 54|

最新评论

小拉leave 发表于 2006-3-18 22:03:08
1、One day a visitor from the city came to a small rural area to drive around the country roads, see how the farms looked, and perhaps to see how farmers earned their living. The city man saw a farmer in his yard, holding a pig up in his hands, and lifting it so that the pig could eat apples from an apple tree. The city man said to the farmer," I see that your pig likes apples,but isn"t that quite a waste of time?" The farmer replied," What"s time to a pig?" 一天,一个来自城市的旅者驱车沿着乡间小路来到一个小乡村。想看看那里的风土人情,以及农民的生活状况。这个来自城市的人看到一个农民在他的院子里,把一只猪高高的举起,以便让猪能够吃到苹果树上的苹果。旅者对农民说:“我发现你的猪很喜欢吃苹果,不过你没觉得这样很浪费时间吗?”农民回答说:“难道对猪来说,也有时间概念的吗?” 我看到奖励了,谢谢楼主。
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-18 22:15:54编辑过]
Jings 发表于 2006-3-19 11:00:49
[UserName=flying0422 ] 2、a funny thing

when i was a freshman in our university,one day,our new teacher want us to say sth about yourself then ,a student standed up, and said "i come from shandong ,and i want to learn more when im in university,and hope good ,good study ,day ,day up.then our teacher said it is chinese english, good,good study ,day day up is wrong sentence,then our teacher said there are so many people even said "i will give you color see see",how funny it is!!

当我还是一个大一生时,有一天,我们的新老师要我们说一些关于自己的事情,然后一个学生站起来说:“我来自山东,我想在大学中学得更多,好好学习,天天向上。”我们老师说那是中式英语,好好学习,天天向上是错的句子,接着他还说有很多人甚至说:“我将会给你点颜色看看。”多么有趣啊![em04][/UserName]

Jings 发表于 2006-3-19 11:01:32
看到了吗??[em07]
3713 发表于 2006-3-19 16:21:20
One day a visitor from the city came to a small rural area to drive around the country roads, see how the farms looked, and perhaps to see how farmers earned their living. The city man saw a farmer in his yard, holding a pig up in his hands, and lifting it so that the pig could eat apples from an apple tree. The city man said to the farmer," I see that your pig likes apples,but isn"t that quite a waste of time?" The farmer replied," What"s time to a pig?"

一天,一个来自城市的旅者驱车沿着乡间小路来到一个小乡村。想看看那里的风土人情,以及农民的生活状况。这个来自城市的人看到一个农民在他的院子里,把一只猪高高的举起,以便让猪能够吃到苹果树上的苹果。旅者对农民说:“我发现你的猪很喜欢吃苹果,不过你没觉得这样很浪费时间吗?”农民回答说:“难道对猪来说,也有时间概念的吗?”

nine 发表于 2006-3-20 11:05:46
[UserName=flying0422] 1、One day a visitor from the city came to a small rural area to drive around the country roads, see how the farms looked, and perhaps to see how farmers earned their living. The city man saw a farmer in his yard, holding a pig up in his hands, and lifting it so that the pig could eat apples from an apple tree. The city man said to the farmer," I see that your pig likes apples,but isn"t that quite a waste of time?" The farmer replied," What"s time to a pig?"

1.一天,一个从城市来的观光者来乡间小道上开车兜风,看田野景色,并看农民们是怎么耕作自给的,城里人在院子里看到一个农夫,用手托起一个猪仔,抬高以便它能吃到苹果树上的苹果。城里人对农夫说:“我想你的猪喜欢吃苹果,但是那样不是很浪费时间吗?”农夫回答说:“猪那有什么时间?”

2、a funny thing

when i was a freshman in our university,one day,our new teacher want us to say sth about yourself then ,a student standed up, and said "i come from shandong ,and i want to learn more when im in university,and hope good ,good study ,day ,day up.then our teacher said it is chinese english, good,good study ,day day up is wrong sentence,then our teacher said there are so many people even said "i will give you color see see",how funny it is!!

2.一件有趣的事

当我还是一个大学新生的时候,一天,我们的新老师要我们发言,介绍自己,一个同学站起来说:“我来自山东,我想在大学里学到更多的东西,并希望能good,good study ,day day up(好好学习,天天向上)。”我们的老师说那是中国式的英语,good,good study ,day day up是错误的句子,然后我们的老师说有很多的人甚至说“i will give you color see see(我给你颜色看看)”,多有趣啊[/UserName]

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-28 9:20:04编辑过]
flying0422 发表于 2006-3-20 17:36:24
Jings and nine,我怎么都没看到你们发的内容啊,都是空白,就是上面提示是发给我看的,但是没内容啊。你们能重新发吗?希望你们积极参加,多多支持淘金乐园哦! 另外,大家最好把答案专门发给我看,不要能被别人看见,避免别人的翻译和你一样哦。大家的翻译不能完全一样,最好按自己的理解翻译哦!
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-20 17:37:28编辑过]
小拉leave 发表于 2006-3-20 22:55:58
下次发定员贴......
Jings 发表于 2006-3-21 13:43:50
[UserName=flying0422] 2、a funny thing
当我还是一个大一生时,有一天,我们的新老师要我们说一些关于自己的事情,然后一个学生站起来说:“我来自山东,我想在大学中学得更多,好好学习,天天向上。”我们老师说那是中式英语,好好学习,天天向上是错的句子,接着他还说有很多人甚至说:“我将会给你点颜色看看。”多么有趣啊![/UserName]
flying0422 发表于 2006-3-21 17:38:45
A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. After a few minutes he needs to go to the can. He doesn't want anyone to steal his drink so he puts a sign on it saying, "I spat in this beer, do not drink!". After a few minutes he returns and there is another sign next to his beer saying, "So did I!" ★can=厕所 大家翻译的很好!再尝试这个吧!
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-3-21 17:40:28编辑过]
Jings 发表于 2006-3-22 17:40:39
[UserName=flying0422] A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. After a few minutes he needs to go to the can. He doesn't want anyone to steal his drink so he puts a sign on it saying, "I spat in this beer, do not drink!". After a few minutes he returns and there is another sign next to his beer saying, "So did I!" ★can=厕所 有一个人走进一间酒吧并点了一杯饮料,几分钟后他想要去厕所。但是他不想任何人偷他的饮料,所以用标签写着:“我吐了口水在这杯啤酒里,不要喝!”并放在饮料上。过了几分钟他返回来见到有另一用标签放在他的啤酒旁,上面写着:我也吐了口水了! [/UserName]
Jings 发表于 2006-3-22 17:45:11
flying0422,可不可以隔一段时间后将之前发的那些英文笑话的正解发出来,让我们对比下,自己所翻译的是否正确啊??或者说另一种表达方式会更好呢??[em17] 谢谢你哦!好意见!——flying0422
[此贴子已经被flying0422于2006-3-25 18:14:21编辑过]
flying0422 发表于 2006-3-25 18:12:46
好的呀!我觉得你的意见很好哦!谢谢!我以后会这么做的。
A guy walks into a bar and orders a drink. After a few minutes he needs to go to the can. He doesn't want anyone to steal his drink so he puts a sign on it saying, "I spat in this beer, do not drink!". After a few minutes he returns and there is another sign next to his beer saying, "So did I!" ★can=厕所
一个男人走进一个酒吧要了一杯饮料。几分钟后他想去上厕所,但是他不想有人偷了他的饮料。所以他在上面做了个标记:我吐了口水在这啤酒里,请勿饮用。几分钟后,他回来看到另外一个标记在他的啤酒杯上:我也吐了。
Jings 发表于 2006-3-27 11:10:39
[em04] 呵呵~~~~~~~~~My pleasure!
nine 发表于 2006-3-28 09:22:00
以下是引用flying0422在2006-3-20 17:36:24的发言:
Jings and nine,我怎么都没看到你们发的内容啊,都是空白,就是上面提示是发给我看的,但是没内容啊。你们能重新发吗?希望你们积极参加,多多支持淘金乐园哦! 另外,大家最好把答案专门发给我看,不要能被别人看见,避免别人的翻译和你一样哦。大家的翻译不能完全一样,最好按自己的理解翻译哦!
我的现在应该也看得到了吧,一开始定员定错了,我把你的名字写成fly0422,其实是flying0422,对吧[em07][em07]
flying0422 发表于 2006-3-28 18:32:21
呵呵,nine,我已看到你那很棒的答案了。很不错哦!
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表