找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

最喜欢的英文歌!

发布者: 潇涩雨夜 | 发布时间: 2008-4-12 17:26| 查看数: 4606| 评论数: 4|

我最喜欢的英文歌《THE COLOUR OF THE NIGHT》(中文译名:夜色)   You and i moving in the dark Bodies close but souls apart Shadows smiles and secrets unrevealed I need to know the way you feel I'll give you everything i am And everything i want to be I'll put it in your hands If you could open up to me Oh Can't we ever get beyond this wall Cause all i want is just once To see you in the light But you hide behind The colour of the night I can't go on running from the past Love has torn away this mask And now like clouds like rain i'm drowing And i blame it all in you I'm lost,god save me.... I'll give you everything i am And everything i want to be I'll put it in your hands If you could ipen up to me Oh Can't we ever get beyond this wall Cause all i want is just once To see you in the light But you hide behind The colour of the night Oh... God save me Oh... Everything i am And everything i want to be Can't we ever get beyond this wall Cause all i want is just once Forever and again I'm wanting for you i'm standing in the light But you hide behind The colour of the night Oh... Please come out from the colour of the night

最新评论

椰风树影 发表于 2008-4-12 18:12:29
记得看哪部电视剧的时候听过。
cooby 发表于 2008-4-12 18:53:38
 恩哈,是挺经典的,我也超喜欢.布鲁斯威利(Bruce Willis)主演的电影<<夜色>>的同名主题曲(严格来说是不同名的,电影名为color of night),由英国的才女歌手Laren Christy演唱.那部电影不怎么样,听说是Hollywood最坏提名,而歌曲却是Oscar 金曲,有点搞笑.
lingkongche 发表于 2008-4-26 23:12:56
挺经典的,我也超喜欢
joeyfong 发表于 2008-7-19 15:39:09
我是在一部港剧里面认识这首歌的。呵呵。是很好听。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表