英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

House Carpenter-Nickel Creek

发布者: 海伦 | 发布时间: 2008-5-4 10:05| 查看数: 2085| 评论数: 0|

Well met, well met, said an old true love.
\\" 美妙的邂逅,美妙的邂逅。\\"传唱着一段古老真挚的爱情
\"Well met, well met, said he.
\" 美妙的邂逅,美妙的邂逅,他说。
\"I have just returned from the salt, salt sea.
\"我刚从盐海回来
\"And it\'s all for the love of thee.\"
\"只为对你的爱
Come in, come in, my own true love,
\"回来吧,回来吧,我的真爱
And have a seat by me.
\依偎在我心怀
It's been three-fourths of a long, long year,
\时间如此漫长
Since together, we have been.
\自从我们分开。
Interlude.

\"I can't come in and I can't sit down,
\"我不能进来,不能坐下(不可以等待)
\"For I've only a moment's time.
\"我只有片刻的时光
\"They say you're married to a house carpenter,
人们说你嫁给了木匠
\"And your heart will never be mine.
你的心不再属于我
\"I could have married a King's daughter, fair,
\\"说实话,我可以娶国王的女儿
\"And she would have married me,
她会嫁给我
\"But I have forsaken her crowns of gold,
\"但我舍弃了她
\"And it's all for the love of thee.\"
\"只因对你的爱
Interlude.

\"Now you forsake your house carpenter,
\"现在快离开木匠
\"And go along with me.
\"陪伴在我身边
\"I'll take you where the grass grows green.
\"我会带你去绿绿的草地
\"On the banks of the deep blue sea.\"
\"去深蓝海色的海边 。\"(去天涯海角)
Then she picked up a darlin' little babe,
她抱起可爱的婴儿
And kisses, she gave it three.
吻了又吻
Saying \"Stay right here, my dalrin' little baby
\"我亲爱的孩子,留在这儿,
\"And keep your pappa company.\"
与你的父亲做伴。\"
Interlude.

They had not been on the ship two weeks,
他们在船上呆了不到两周
I'm sure it was not three,
绝不是三周
Till his true love began to weep and to mourn,
他的恋人开始悲叹、忧伤
And she wept most bitterly.
伤心欲绝地哭泣
Sayin\': \"Are you weepin' for my silver and my gold.
\"是在为我失去的所有财富
Sayin\': \"Are you weepin\' for my store?
为我失去的店铺
\"Or are you weepin\' for your house carpenter,
还是在为你那再也见不着面
\"Whose face you\'ll never see no more?\"
的木匠哭泣?\"
\"A curse, a curse to the sailor,\" she cried.
\"诅咒,对水手的诅咒,\"她哭着说
\"A curse, a curse,\" she swore.
\"报应,报应,\"她诅咒
\"You robbed me of my darlin' little babe,
\"你夺走了我亲爱的孩子,
\"That I shall never see no more.\"
\"我再也见不到他了。\"
They had not been on the ship three weeks,
他们在船上呆了不到三周
I\'m sure it was not four,
绝不是四周
When there came a leak in the bottom of the ship,
船底出现了裂痕
And sank them for to rise no more
船沉没了,再也没有出现

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表