注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Send Me An Angel

发布者: 海伦 | 发布时间: 2008-5-27 15:42| 查看数: 2023| 评论数: 0|

Send Me An Angel  Scorpions

The wise man said just walk this way   To the dawn of the light   The wind will blow into your face   As the years pass you by   Hear this voice from deep inside   It's the call of your heart   Close your eyes and you will find   The passage out of the dark   Here I am   Will you send me an angel   Here I am   In the land of the morning star   The wise man said just find your place   In the eye of the storm   Seek the roses along the way   Just beware of the thorns   Here I am   Will you send me an angel   Here I am   In the land of the morning star   The wise man said just raise your hand   And reach out for the spell   Find the door to the promised land   Just believe in yourself   Hear this voice from deep inside   It's the call of your heart   Close your eyes and your will find   The way out of the dark   智者对我说只要坚持着你的信念   最终能见到破晓的曙光   时光匆匆离你而去   只剩寒风吹拂着你的脸   你能听见这种来自内心最深处的声音   它是内心的一种呼唤   闭上你的眼睛你会找到走出黑暗的路   我在这里等待   等待天使的到来   我在这里等待   在一个晨星的岛上   智者对我说在风暴中只要张开你的双眼   就能找到你的一席之地   在寻觅美好的生活的道路上   小心带刺的玫瑰   我在这里等待   等待请天使的到来   我在这里等待   在一个晨星的岛上   智者对我说伸出你的双手   就能获得你想要的魔法   只要相信你自己   就能到达天国之门   听,只是来自灵魂深处的声音   这是你内心的呼唤   闭上眼睛   你就能发现

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表