找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

初恋VS恋爱高手,你喜欢哪一种?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-12-16 07:34| 查看数: 2844| 评论数: 5|

First love VS love Master, which one do you prefer?

毕业生找工作难,因为没有工作经验,我们都愿意找个有相关经验的工作伙伴;恋爱呢?初恋的她/他好像总是活在自己对爱情的幻想里,太执着、要求太完美,很可爱,也很累。而有过恋爱经历的她/他,成熟、理解,知道如何更好地享受生活。恋爱,你更喜欢初恋的她/他,还是有恋爱经历的她/他?

It is difficult for the graduates to hunt for a job for lack of experience. We would like to find a partner who is experienced; what about love affair? She/he who is falling in love for the first time will live in the illusion of love, too attached, too perfect, which is cute but tiring. While she/he has experienced love before will be mature and considerate, understanding very well how to indulge life. Which one do you prefer, first love VS love Master?

欢迎大家跟帖说出你的看法(尽量用英语),或者加入我们的全英语QQ群参与讨论。英语家园全英语超级QQ群群规:

https://www.enfamily.cn/thread-3723-1-1.html

最新评论

凯旋城 发表于 2010-12-16 08:57:26
本帖最后由 凯旋城 于 2010-12-16 12:28 编辑

as a man i like a woman who has no experience in love. it is her innocence that attracts me. whilemany women are likely to love mature men, whose maturity and thoughtfullness make women lose their hearts to them.

ironically, the men who look mature enough usually have already had their own wives and families, so it is common that a girl falls in love with a married man. and married men are usuallyexperienced in love affairs, konwing much about how to please an innocent girl. on the one hand, those love masters enjoy having affairs with their lovers; on the other hand, many of them do not want to love a girl at the cost of losing their families.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

凯旋城 发表于 2010-12-16 09:10:28
thuslove affairs between a young girl and a married man usually result in a bad ending. yet if you are a person who cherishes little about true love and cares much about things outside affaction, you may content yourself with what you are doing and will never be hurt. that's another matter that i dont want to dicuss here.
R-Tracy 发表于 2010-12-16 09:31:31
As a young girl, I'd like myself to be my bf's first love. In my opinion, first love is the most wonderful and precious one. It is a pure and perfect love that can be remembered all one's life. However, as I grow older, I prefer to have an experienced lover, who is mature and considerate and understanding what I am going through so as to comfort and cheer me up in time. Anyway, no matter what kind of lover you have, the most important thing is that you are in love and being loved.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

yingyankuangran 发表于 2010-12-16 12:17:59
The first love is very important.It' pure and loyal.Who can put his heart and soul into yoursthat's important for me.I hope my lover cantake me to his heart,and never give up our lover.Though the love master is mature and considerate,it is just a false appearance,which fascinates all the young and older girls. i wanna live in the illusion of love, too attached, too perfect,getting rid of all the other thing.I wanna say if you love me,plesase love my dog too.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

vofeima 发表于 2010-12-18 14:28:00
it is diffcult for graduates to hunt for a job for lack of experience. we would like to find

like to find a partner who is experience.about love affair.i viewpoint squint towards primary love.i viewpoint acquaint with prior love.about love occupation and prevalent topic.

your talk about affair infect to anguish psychology further complex affair.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表