找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[讨论]when you are in voice chatting

发布者: fairy | 发布时间: 2006-1-30 05:12| 查看数: 4603| 评论数: 5|

i think many people who had had a voice chathave this proplem ,when we are talking ,sometimes we don't what to say ,and it's very hard to find something interesting to say ,in case ,you are in this situation now ,how will you deal with it?

最新评论

samin 发表于 2006-1-31 23:01:43
just keep talking anything you want to say,such as the man who you meet today or the thing that you thought of at that time,sometime I also feel embarrassed when the people fall in silence,sometimes it is me who cann't go on...
fairy 发表于 2006-2-1 10:55:49
but many times i feel very disappointed ,because many people it seems that don't like to talk to you ,it let you feel he/she feel talk to you it's very boring
mickeylee 发表于 2006-2-2 13:40:57
其实你只是想和那个人练习口语而已,你不必顾及太多的!要不然你就再找一个人练习啊!其实交流可以随便换话题的,想聊什么就聊什么的,你不要刻意的去找话题聊的,刻意找话题反而不好!
芥末膏 发表于 2006-2-8 16:58:02
I think keeping asking questions is a good way to continue the conversation. If you feel hard to continue the current topic, ask other questions to start new discussions.
evabells 发表于 2006-2-12 20:39:30
I have the same puzzle,too.I always don't know what can say .But i really want to practice my english not only wirtten english but also oral english.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表