找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

放假了,你会选择“家中度假”吗?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-12-19 07:35| 查看数: 2721| 评论数: 4|

when holidays come, will you have a staycation?

经济危机了,有些人失业了,有些人减薪了,油价还上涨了。这一切曾经离我们很遥远,但是在过去的这

两年,它们恰恰都发生在我们身边。听说“小黄金”的时候好些人都选择了市内旅游,甚至有人干脆就在

家待着,度过一个安静又不拥挤的staycation。

A staycation (or stay-cation, or stacation) is a neologism for a period of time in which an

individual or family stays at home and relaxes at home or takes day trips from their home to

area attractions. Staycations have achieved high popularity in the financial crisis in which

unemployment levels and gas prices are high.

Staycation(家中度假,还可以拼为stay-cation或stacation)是经济危机期间失业率和油价不断攀升的

情况下迅速走红的一个词,指一个人或一家人待在家里休息或者在附近区域景点游览度假的一段时光

Common activities of a staycation include use of the backyard pool, visits to local parks

and museums, and attendance at local festivals. Some staycationers also like to follow a set

of rules, such as setting a start and end date, planning ahead, and avoiding routine, with

the goal of creating the feel of a traditional vacation.

家中度假时通常会有的活动包括:在后院的游泳池游泳、游览当地的公园和博物馆,还有参与当地一些节

日活动。有些在家度假的人还喜欢遵循一定的原则,比如定好假期起止日期、提前做计划、避免安排常规

活动等,以期创造一个传统假期的氛围。

My dear friends, when holidays come, will you have a staycation?

亲爱的朋友,放假了,你会选择“家中度假”吗?

欢迎大家跟帖说出你的看法(尽量用英语),或者加入我们的全英语QQ群参与讨论。英语家园全英语超级QQ群群规:

https://www.enfamily.cn/thread-3723-1-1.html

最新评论

有! 发表于 2010-12-19 12:29:06
As a college student, I think I prefer to fine a part-time job, and I can learn something and earn some money for the next term!!!!

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

有! 发表于 2010-12-19 12:34:30
but this winter holiday maybe I don't go to find a job ,because it hard to find ,and the Spring Festival is coming.
R-Tracy 发表于 2010-12-20 08:04:33
Nowadays I prefer self-driving tours so that I can enjoy the trip in the way I like. I don't like to be in a hurry while having a trip. Since the trip is arranged by ourselves, we can choose wherever we go. Usually we only plan a route for our trip, and stop whenever we come across a wonderful sight. We won't leave until we have a good time there. It doesn't matter if we travel as we have planned before. What matters is that we enjoy ourselves heartily. Travelling in this way gave us so many wonderful memories. And the photoes we took in each scenery spot reminded us the happy hours we had experienced. The feeling is just perfect. In other words, I will have a staycation when a holiday comes.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

vofeima 发表于 2010-12-20 21:42:09
Refers to the student, the free time may read an outside reading. Or to society in hiring out for working.

Now in not the fashionable family takes vacation, in the family takes vacation is not unnecessary regarding to go to work the bunch.Because unit one year has a leave of absence.

If, your condition were not good recently, you may arrange the leave nimbly. Applies to the leader to separate the time section leave of absence, or please several day of vacation obtain the cushion.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表