找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[注意]boast in english 英语吹牛

发布者: fairy | 发布时间: 2006-2-4 10:11| 查看数: 9328| 评论数: 3|

are you confident?or unconfident? now ,write down anything you can boast ,such as your oral english ,your job . now my is here hey ,do you know pangu (盘古)make the earth? hey it's me , when he is sleeping ,i kicked on him ,waked him up ,then he do it . when i wasn't born ,i tell my mother ,hey ,mum .go to the hospital ,before the doctor came ,i went out ,why?because i wasn't patient to wait for him ,so as soon as i borned .i talk to the doctor ,hey ,stupid doctor ,you are too slow.and then i greeted my mother and father .after that ,i cry to tell them i was the new comer.and the second day i had got the doctor's degree. hey .dowstairs .now it's your turn.:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

最新评论

Esther 发表于 2006-2-7 18:38:05
Hey, do you still remmerber I am your teacher before your got the doctor's degree! haha
fairy 发表于 2006-2-11 14:19:45
really ,i remember that when i got it you are very old .i just can see the white beard
samin 发表于 2006-2-16 10:31:34
haha,I know this interesting game,ok,let's go on you got the doctor's degree because of your teacher after the second day,but I got it before I was born because of my excellent mum,she had got Super-Mother honorable mention,by the way,confered me the degree[em07][em07][em07]
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表